Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
||Muffins & Biscuits
||1 / 10
||approx 15 minutes
||15 - 17 minutes
2-1/2 Cups - Bisquick Baking Mix
3/4 Cup - Cold Whole Milk
4 Tablespoons - Cold Butter (1/2 Stick)
1/4 Teaspoon - Garlic Powder
1 Heaping Cup - Grated Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Teaspoon - Dried Parsley Flakes
1 Pinch - Salt
Brush on Top:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl, using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, using an ice cream scoop.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter.
This recipe is from Good Morning America - ABC News. Enjoy !!