Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Reviewing American History: With One Year Examinations
Reviewing American History With One Year Examinations Author:Irving L. Gordon The development of America is an ever-growing story as the domestic and world events if today become the history of tomorrow. The consequent increase in historical information and problems has confronted high school pupils and teachers with a need for a concise supplementary text and for a terminal examination review manual. Reviewing America... more »n History is designed to meet these needs. The book contains the following features:
1. The text is organized in a logical sequential manner so as to focus the attention of the pupil upon the significant facts and concepts.
2. The text material arae presented with an up-to-date perspective.
3. The language used is simple, clear and easily understandable.
4. Illustrative materials- graphs, charts, maps and cartoons are provided in abundance.
5. Test materials-short answer and essay types are provided in abundance.« less