In honor of Leap Day later this week, I'm trying to LEAP ahead in credits! :-)
Order any book off my shelf, then PM me with three more books.
In addition, for every order from my shelf, please choose up to four unpostables from the list below (Please be sure to PM me with your choices!)
- The Stand, by Stephen King; ISB 0451139712- cover quite worn, but intact
Teek, by Steven Krane; ISBN 0886778468- former library copy with ~2-2.5" cut out of the back cover.
The Joy Luck Club, by Amy Tan; ISBN: 0804106304- cover coming off, pretty beat up, but definitely readable!
The Short Reign of Pippin IV, by John Steinbeck; no ISBN- older copy, with marks on cover from where tape was removed
- Hill Towns, by Anne Rivers Siddons; ISBN: 0061099694- cleaved spine (at front and back covers)
Lisa, Bright and Dark, by John Neufeld; no ISBN- old school binding, slight cleaving at front and back covers, last page missing, but re-copied.
Night Shift, by Stephen King; ISBN 04511265640- excessively worn, but quite readable
The Scorpio Illusion, by Robert Ludlum; ISBN 0553566032- former library copy, with large (~2-2.5") cut out of back cover.
- The Oak Above the Kings, by Patricia Kennealy--Morrison; ISBN 0451454510- slight spine cleavage
- The Cat Who Sniffed Glue, by Lilian Jackson Braun; ISBN 0515099546- excessively worn, but totally readable
Time Bomb, by Jonathan Kellerman; ISBN 055329170x- excessively worn, slight spine cleaving
- The Ritual Bath, by Faye Kellerman; ISBN 0449213730- excessively worn, slight spine cleaving
The Headmaster's Papers, by Richard Hawley; ISBN 0553341111- outside spine damaged, but no inside damage
- Grift Sense, by James Swain; ISBN 0743406222- cleaved spine pretty badly, but no loose pages
- Chance, by Robert B. Parker; ISBN: 0399141340- the last page (flyleaf) has been ripped out, and some brownish spots with slight liquid damage on the pages, but completely readable
- Tom Jones, by Henry Fielding; no ISBN- old book, with some damage due to lots of shelf wear on the covers.
Devil's Waltz, by Jonathan Kellerman; ISBN 0553563521- former library copy with lots of wear, but still readable.
Oliver Twist, by Charles Dickens; no ISBN- excessive wear on covers, but still readable.
- The Shadowbox, by John R. Maxim; ISBN 0380786680- former library cover, with large (~2") cut out of back.
- Pawn of Prophecy, by David Eddings; ISBN 0345335511- former library copy with lots of wear.
- Beyond the Fall of Night, by Arthur C. Clarke and Gregory Benford; ISBN 0441056121- former library copy with lots of wear.
- The Tavera Legacy, by Mary Elizabeth Lynn; ISBN 0812510941- former library copy with lots of wear
- The Pirate, by Jayne Ann Krentz; ISBN 1551664372- former library copy, with ~2" cut on back cover.
The Outside Man, by Richard North Patterson; ISBN 0345325338- probably postable, but has more wear than I'm comfortable with posting.
Mad Jack, by Catherine Coulter; ISBN 051512426= former library copy with ~2" cut on back cover.
Last Edited on: 3/3/08 6:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 7