Old book but in great condition! Perfect for children, pre-teens or anyone who enjoys trivia!
1. Name the only president to serve two consecutive terms.
2. Who played in more NBA games than any other player in basketball history?
3. Who was the first choice to play "Indiana Jones" in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?
4. What was the name of John the Baptist's father?
What was the name of Faline's furry mate?
5. What did english physician Edward Jenner discover?
1. Grover Cleveland
2. John Havlicek
3. Tom Selleck
6. Smallpox Vaccine
From the author of winning at trivial pursuit comes this great new collection of trivia questions guaranteed to challenge your mental prowness. Test your powers of recollection with these 2400 brainbusters arranged in groups of six categories that cover books, celebrated couples, rock and roll, sports, entertainment, health and fitness, politics, travel, famous people, and much more.