simple breakfast rolls
||Quick & Easy
||1 / 10
1/2 cup - butter
1 - instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 cup - brown sugar
1 teaspoon - ground cinnamon
1/2 cup - chopped walnuts or pecans (your choice)
This is a great dish when company comes over. My friends and family request the breakfast rolls when they visit!!! Its super simple, only thing that takes time is allowing the bread to thaw. You prepare the rolls before you go to sleep and throw them in the oven in the morning.
1. one loaf of frozen bread loaf and allow to thaw.
2. melt butter and put in bowl
3. combine cinnamon, brown sugar, and pudding mix in another bowl
4. spray (non stick pam) bundt pan (i have used angel food pan if i double the recipe)
5. break off pieces of dough and roll into balls (usually the size of dougnut holes)
6. cover balls with the butter and roll (covering) into the brown sugar/pudding mix and put in bundt pan. Sprinkle walnut pieces between layers of balls.
7. Left over supplies (butter/walnuts/dry ingrediants) pour on top of dough
8. Let rise overnight.
9. In the morning put in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, Flip on a platter and pull apart for servings.
I usually double the recipe when i have more than 4 people, just to make sure i have enough for company. Only difference is i use an anglefood cake pan and i cook for about 45 minutes. Try this recipe once and you'll make it over and over again. I just had a friend say she will be visiting overnight and asked if we could have the rolls for breakfast. The nice thing, you are not busy cooking breakfast when you have the company. Just put it in the oven and have time to visit :)