Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Only six books on all my saved searches

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Judith L. (JML) - ,
Subject: Only six books on all my saved searches
Date Posted: 3/14/2019 8:46 PM ET

Has anyone else has this problem? I have several saved searches and for about two days now when I click on them, only six books show up. I know that there are more, there was last week, and I find it hard to believe that all of my searches would only have six book results. I especially like this feature for books without ISBNs. I've also been noticing that on Books Posted Today, many of the non-ISBN books are being listed many times. This can be frustrating, since one can order a book and find that someone else has ordered the same book, and the first person is out of luck. I've seen these duplications on my bookshelf as well. I recommend that people should check and see if they have a non-ISBN book listed more than once, they may wish to delete the extras.

Date Posted: 3/14/2019 10:53 PM ET

Yeah, mine too.  I notified PBS of this late last night after several searches in different genres ALL showed 6 results.  Maybe you, too, could send them a message from the help section so they know it affects other people?

Pat O. (PatinCO) - ,
Date Posted: 3/14/2019 11:34 PM ET

I contacted them as I was searching (not saved searches) and all I got was 6 items, and I know that Robert B. Parker and J. D. Robb have written more than 6 books. Also looked under a titled book of Parker's and it didn't even show one for him. They were all something else. PBS said they were looking into it. Pat

Pat O. (PatinCO) - ,
Date Posted: 3/15/2019 11:20 AM ET

Mine is now working. Pat