Speak for Yourself Author:Mike Riddle and Noah Young Many people have an important or life-changing message to deliver, but lack the ability to communicate in a manner that motivates the audience to listen or learn. Written by two knowledgeable and effective speakers, Speak for Yourself provides vital information that will help you give confident, enthusiastic, and persuasive presentations. You ... more »will learn how to:
1. Present information in an organized manner.
2. Develop confidence by determining your presentation purpose and strategy.
3. Design visual aids that complement your presentation.
4. Apply effective eye contact, movement, physical appearance, and posture when giving a presentation.
5. Capture and maintain audience interest.
6. Handle questions following a presentation.
7. Deal with anxiety when giving a presentation.
8. Recognize the seven deadly sins for a presenter.« less