My Dad just dropped off a bunch of books, so help me clear them out! I just posted a TON of beautiful hardback W.E.B. Griffin (with dust jackets).
My entire shelf is 3-for-2 or 5-for-3 credits.
The following books do not have ISBNs and I'm too lazy to post them. For each credit you spend, pick one of these for free (they're all hardbacks without dustjackets):
- Stained Glass by William Buckley, Jr
- Firestarter by Stephen King
- The Dead Zone by Stephen King
- Cujo by Stephen King
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
The following books are unpostable, but the same deal applies (for each credit you spend, pick one for free).
- Christine by Stephen King, hardback - top of first 50 pages are wavy (like water damage), but I don't see any staining
- The Innocent Man by John Grisham - water damage on dust jacket and front cover (but didn't get to the pages)
- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead, mass market paperback. writing in the margins, readable condition
- Mary Shelly, Frankenstein, Dover thrift edition. writing and underlining, readable condition
- Gloria Naylor, Mama Day, paperback. writing and underlining, readable condition
- The Last Flowering of the Middle Ages. no dust cover and water spots on cover, but images and text still beautiful