"Learn how to pull together instead of drift apart. Over a quarter million people who have attended Family Life Conferences can attest to the fact that this plan really works!
"Countless married Americans end up living alone -- in the same house! Years of conducting Family Life Conferences have convinced Dennis Rainey that isolation is the number-one problem in marriages today. But he believes it's possible to defeat "marital drift" and experience the miracle of oneness. This book provides a positive, workable strategy for keeping your marriage vital and intimate. Included are proved principles and hands-on exercises to help you:
* understand the cultural and personal forces that isolate you
* manage your schedules, workloads, roles, and responsibilities without losing sight of each other
* allow for (and enjoy) individual differences while maintaining unity
* build an atmosphere of cooperation by meeting each other more than halfway
* "affair-proof" your relationship (or heal it after the fact)
* grow closer during hard times instead of letting your troubles pull you apart
* create a "safe" atmosphere to transparent communication
* discover the secrets of a mutually rewarding sex life
* leave a legacy of love and unity to your family and friends."