Super Easy Pizza Bites
||Fun & Easy
||1 / 10
1 can - fast baking biscuits
1 pkg. - pepperonis, sliced
4 individual - mozzarella sticks
- marinara sauce (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut up mozzarella sticks into bite-sized chucks.
3. In each biscuit, place a few slices of pepperonis and a cheese chunk. (Or however much you want.)
4. Close each pizza bite and place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool and enjoy with marinara sauce.
Can also be made into monkey bread if enough ingredients.
Great for kids and for snackage.