Just a reminder about the rules for credit "loan" requests from this post: Link
(7) Rules regarding posts asking for "credit loans"
- The original post in the topic should specify clearly (1) how many credits are needed (maximum 6) and (2) a timeframe to repay them.
- Any members who lend credits in response to these threads must post in the topic that they have given credits, and how many.
- When the member who asked for a loan has gotten the credits she needs, she must edit the topic title and the original post to say "Thank you--no more replies needed!" .
- No member should post a topic asking to borrow credits more than once per month, and can do this a maximum of 2 months in a row. So it is okay to ask in January and again in February, but that same member cannot ask again until April.
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who expects repayment should send a PM saying "I have lent you [x number of] credits - pay me back when you can".
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who does NOT expect repayment should include in her PM "I have sent you [x number of credits] - no need to repay".
- These credit loan topics may not appear anywhere but Book Bazaar. The original poster may bump the topic if she needs to only once.