Top Ten Synagogue Bulletin Bloopers
10. A bean supper will be held Wednesday evening in the community
center. Music will follow.
9. Rabbi is on vacation. Massages can be given to his secretary.
8. Goldblum will be entering the hospital this week for testes.
7. We are taking up a collection to defray the cost of the new carpet in the sanctuary. All those wishing to do something on the carpet will come forward and get a piece of paper.
6. If you enjoy sinning, the choir is looking for you!
5. Don't let worry kill you. Let your synagogue help. Join us for our Oneg after services. Prayer and medication to follow. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our congregation.
4. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
3. We are pleased to announce the birth of David Weiss, the sin of Rabbi and Mrs. Abe Weiss.
2. The ladies of Hadassah have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the basement on Tuesdays.
1. The Associate Rabbi unveiled the synagogue's new fundraising campaign slogan this week: "I Upped My Pledge. Up Yours."
I received an email with those bloopers about a church. First time seeing it about a temple. LOL
Thank you for your patience