|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I have these unpostables available, 1 free with any request:
1) 1968 paperback copy of "The Beatles" by Hunter Davies...no ISBN, but it is a Dell paperback, original cover price is 95 cents! It has normal expected wear for its age (heavy discoloration, heavy spine creasing, may have been wet at some point, stain to outer page edges) but the binding has held and it has several reads left in it. :)
2) Fortune's Rocks by Anita Shreve, this is a large TPB, ISBN 0316678104. Has a tear just over 1" on the back cover and the front cover is starting to let go. Pages are in great shape, no damage other than to the covers and the bottom of the spine.
3) She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, large TPB, ISBN 0671003755, has water damage.
Last Edited on: 7/6/08 1:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
5) Will Shakespeare: The Untold Story by John Mortimer, HC (with library jacket), ISBN 0440097924. Spine has cleaved completely but book is still intact (hardcover with original dj and library clear jacket, covers have numerous library stamps/markings on inside).
Last Edited on: 7/9/08 7:04 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
7) For All Their Lives by Fern Michaels, mmpb, ISBN 0345365925, cover has started to separate from pages but has been repaired with tape - unpostable, but should still hold together for a few more reads.
8) Castles in the Air by Christina Dodd, mmpb, ISN 0061080349, water damage to last 75-ish pages.
9) Luring a Lady by Nora Roberts, mmpb, ISBN 0373097093, heavy spine/cover/age wear.
10) To See Your Face Again by Eugenia Price, mmpb, ISBN 0425092038, very heavy wear/discoloration, possible water damage? book should hold together for a few more reads, but discoloration is very heavy.
11) The Beloved Invader by Eugenia Price, mmpb, ISBN 0553269097, tear at base of spine/cover greater than 1".
Last Edited on: 7/6/08 10:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 1