Visual Basic 6 Complete Author:Steve Brown Visual Basic 6 Complete is a one-of-a-kind computer book-valuable both for its broad content and its low price. This book contains the essentials you need to know about programming with Visual Basic and VBA, for use in building Windows applications, scripting, and extending and integrating Office applications. — With Visual Basic 6 Complete, you'... more »ll learn all about building Visual Basic applications - from working with forms and controls to using the Windows API and debugging Web applications -- and you'll quickly take advantage of all that Visual Basic has to offer. Get up to speed with Visual Basic, then move on to scripting objects, VBA, and building internet applications and interactive Web sites.
As you become more proficient with Visual Basic, you'll find the Visual Basic 6 Language Reference to be an invaluable daily tool. This comprehensive reference quickly puts every built-in function and statement at your fingertips.
Visual Basic 6 Complete introduces you to the work of some of the finest Sybex authors, so you'll know where to go to learn even more about what's possible with Visual Basic.
Introduction to Visual Basic
* Mastering the Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
* Working with forms and controls
* Understanding object-oriented programming
* Building sample VB applications
Practical Visual Basic
* Debugging Visual Basic applications
* Extending VB with the Windows API
* Accessing the Windows Registry
* Building screen savers, and displaying an icon in the system tray with VB