Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: What are Bookflips?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Subject: What are Bookflips?
Date Posted: 9/15/2009 6:22 PM ET
Member Since: 12/4/2007
Posts: 2
Back To Top

I saw something about this subject in the latest newsletter but haven't been able to find anything about them on the website.

Thank you!


Date Posted: 9/15/2009 6:27 PM ET
Member Since: 4/25/2007
Posts: 11,697
Back To Top

They are in the Kisok if you click on that link across the top of this page.

Looks like they attach to the book and have a cord that you flip into the book to hold your place.  Kinda like a fancy bookmark.

Date Posted: 9/15/2009 6:34 PM ET
Member Since: 12/4/2007
Posts: 2
Back To Top

Ohhhh, I see!  I'll look for them.  Thanks so much for the info. :D

Date Posted: 9/15/2009 9:26 PM ET
Member Since: 3/13/2009
Posts: 202
Back To Top

Since you saw it today I think it is in reference to a google annoiuncement that they have a new kind of eletronic reader. Instead of waiting for the next page to load it "flips" over like ar real book/ I read it earky this morning but I am pretty sure the namme of the new device was Bookflip.