Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: Wishlisted Multiples ONLY.... save on shipping (please C rules!)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Wishlisted Multiples ONLY.... save on shipping (please C rules!)
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 5:17 PM ET

This thread has been approved by TPTB ~~ The Paperbackswap.com Team.

"Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing books, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL books that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below."

As for the Rules:

This thread will have 2 co-organizers. They will be : Amanda S. (ABCatHome) - MO & Sherry H. (sherryladan). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

~ Nothing more than the standard "1 credit for 1 book" may be asked.

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist books to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread have no PBS "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two concerned parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. I would reccomend that you post the books directly to their wishlist instead of doing it through PMs

~ Amanda, Myself, nor the PBS Team is responsible with how transactions turn out. Please  do things fair and with honesty. So that this thread will not be shut down.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. If, however, they have a set of three books that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...they can offer the set . The damaged book or ARC must be clearly marked.

** Please post the books you have to offer, then I will come in nightly and update to the first page. Please post when your books are taken so I may remove them from the list. Please keep the thread updated so this can run as smoothly as possible. Please post again instead of editing your original thread. It would be so much easier on me.

Thank you !!!

NO ARC's OR DAMAGED BOOKS OFFERED FOR CREDITS.... UNLESS IT IS CLEARLY MARKED. And please remember that if you request a damaged book or ARC that they are not to be posted FIFO when you are done.

Please put the isbn with the books you are offering or put a link. Please also add the number of wishers.

Sherry

Last Edited on: 1/7/10 10:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Books Available( member names A-F)
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 5:18 PM ET

Adrienne (starvinArtist)

Dawn :: Tim Lebbon
ISBN-13: 9780553383652 - ISBN-10: 0553383655

Dusk :: Tim Lebbon
ISBN-13: 9780553383645 - ISBN-10: 0553383647

Murder at the PTA Luncheon (Susan Henshaw, Bk 1) :: Valerie Wolzien
ISBN-13: 9780449146392 - ISBN-10: 0449146391

Oryx and Crake :: Margaret Atwood
ISBN-13: 9781844080281 - ISBN-10: 1844080285

Full Dark House: A Peculiar Crimes Unit Mystery :: Christopher Fowler
ISBN-13: 9780553385533 - ISBN-10: 0553385534

The Collected Stories of Eudora Welty :: Eudora Welty
ISBN-13: 9780156189217 - ISBN-10: 0156189216

The Elixir of Death (A Crowner John Mystery) :: Bernard Knight
ISBN-13: 9780743492157 - ISBN-10: 0743492153

Tempted :: Megan Hart
ISBN-13: 9780373605194 - ISBN-10: 0373605196

The Diabetes Improvement Program: The Ultimate Handbook for Using Foods Supplements to Slow and Reverse the Complications of Diabetes
Author: Patrick Quillin

Effi Briest (Penguin Classics)
Author: Theodor Fontane

pm me if interested

1 credit each, multiple order please

Would appreciate a minimum request of 2 books ... either from this list or combined with books on my shelf to save postage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriane S. (myhotstylist)

I have these 4 that I need to send to ONE person. (to save on shipping)

Please PM if you want all 4 of them, and have auto request on.  1 credit each ;)

My Wicked Vampire  Author: Nina Bangs  (43 wishers)

Dead and Kicking (Ghost Dusters, Bk 3)  Author: Wendy Roberts (154 wishers)

Where There's a Witch (Bewitching, Bk 5) Author: Madelyn Alt (138 wishers)

Dead Man Talking (Pepper Martin, Bk 5)  Author: Casey Daniels (129 wishers)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimee B. (AimeeB)

I have an assortment here, I'd like to send them in pairs at least, and  post them right to someones wishlist.

PSYCHIC EYE SERIES BOOKS 2&3;

A Vision of Murder by Victoria Laurie isbn 0451217152

Better Read Than Dead by Victoria Laurie isbn 0451215583

Black Dagger Brotherhood series book 1

Dark Lover by J.R. Ward isbn 0451216954

Non Series WL books;

Go with me by castle freeman jr. isbn 9780061671852

The School of Essential Ingerdients by Erica Bauermeister isbn 9780399155437

The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom isbn 9780312385842

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia L. (yesiamareadaholic)

I have 8 wishlisted paperback books not posted:

To Hell With Love by Sherri Browning Erwin

The Warlord's Daughter by Susan Grant

If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl book #1 in Darkyn series

Stay the Night by Lynn Viehl book #7 in Darkyn series

(I also have books 2-6 in the Darkyn series--if anyone is interested please send me a PM and we can work out a deal!)

Mona Lisa Awakening by Sunny #1 in Monere series

Mona Lisa Blossoming by Sunny (this one is a large trade-size PB) #2 in Monere series

Mona Lisa Craving by Sunny #3 in Monere series

Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny #4 in Monere series

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber J. (GypsyARJ)

I have the following books available will ship 2 or more requests at a time no singles for now.

The Master by Jean Johnson (ISBN # 9780425217601)

The Song by Jean Johnson

Awakening Desires: Katie's Art of Seduction by N.J. Walters

Awakening Desires: Erin's Fancy by N.J. Walters

Annabelle's Courtship by Lucy Monroe

If anyone is interested list here and pm me thanks.

Amber

Stop ignoring member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela

Sorry for all the edits...dang formatting is tripping me up! I have these to offer, hoping someone is interested in multiples. :) If someone orders 2 I'm happy to include a 3rd book off my shelf.

Storm Front (Dresden Files book 1) by Jim Butcher
ISBN-13: 9780451457813 - ISBN-10: 0451457811
Members Wishing: 5

Specials (Uglies Bk 3) by Scott Westerfield
ISBN-13: 9780439025669 - ISBN-10: 0439025664
Members Wishing: 26

Midnight Desire by Emma Holly
ISBN-13: 9780425210147 - ISBN-10: 0425210146
Members Wishing: 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie B. (AngieMB)

I still have the following books available.  At least 2 per order please.  Send me a pm if you find anything that you're interested in. 

Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

Dark Lover by J. R. Ward

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

King of Sword and Sky by C. L. Wilson

Twilight Fall by Lynn Viehl

Evermore by Lynn Viehl

My Immortal by Erin McCarthy

Alissa H. (pix)

I only have these 2 books left and would love to send them both to a new home. 

Double Play :: Jill Shalvis   Has a few pages very slightly coming away from the spine.  Otherwise the condition of the book is very good.

Practice Makes Perfect :: Julie James

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paperbacks in EXCELLENT condition - A Cat With A Fiddle - A Cat In A Glass House - A Cat ON A Winning Streak.  Would love to find a new home for all three - I always mail immediately, and I always use delivery confirmation/tracking!   ISBNs are: 0-451-17586-7 and 0-451-17706-1 and 0-451-18082-8.  Thanks for looking!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECKY F. (Hootrvil)

I'd like to ship in multiples please. Here they are--

by L.J. Smith

The Awakening   33 wishers

And from Ellen Schreiber

Kissing Coffins Vampire Kisses 2 (13 wishers)

Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks (21 wishers)

Devil's Due by Jenna Black (103 wishers)

Pleasure by Jacquelyn Frank (139 wishers)

First to PM gets them. Please have on autorequest and I really would prefer you take more than one to save on postage.

Thanks!

Becky

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie M. (WVMom)

Orders of 2 or more please,  Have on Wishlist and Auto. Thanks, will mail on friday.

Unpostables-1 credit each
Three Bedrooms, One Corpse  Author: Charlaine Harris (41 wishers)  Front Cover taped on, library stamp on top of book, pages intact.
Lover Awakened  Author: J.R. Ward (63 wishers) Wavy pages thru book, few mud spots on bottom of book
Hannah  Author: Jerry Eicher (23 wishers) Spine broken
Drums of Autumn  Author: Diana Gabaldon (18 wishers)  Grease spots on a page, very readable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol V. (seaspiritnw)

I have the following Victoria Laurie books. Multiples only. The Abby Cooper series has been taken..thanks!

Demons are a Ghouls Best Friend - This has very small staining ( possibly tea or coffee? ) that I didn't even notice when I got it though they said it was unpostable.It's very small and does not affect the text as it's at the very bottom of the pages..6 pages altogether. Would like a credit for it as it's in otherwise great condition.

Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun

Also adding ...

Dead as a Doornail

Living Dead in Dallas..this ISBN is the wishlisted one.

Still have these also...

The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Bk 2) :: Laurell K. Hamilton

Wyrd Sisters (Discworld, Bk 6) :: Terry Pratchett -

Night of the Huntress (The Brotherhood of Blood, Bk 2) :: Kathryn Smith 

Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Dark Ones, Bk 7)

Acheron (Dark-Hunter, Bk 12)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity L. (kingsdaughter1611)

I have some wish listed books here. I want to send these out at least by 2. One credit each book. These are not included in my 3-2 deal on my shelf. PM me if you want them please. I am also going to list these on the Christian Book Thread. Thanks!

2.Just To See You Smile. Sally John. 0736920935   5 wishers

5.Daughter of Liberty. J. Hochstetler.  0310252563   1 wisher

6.Native Son.  J. Hochstetler.  0310252571  0 wishers but none available and goes with the one above it.

7.Call of Zulina.  Kay Strom   14267000695   13 wishers

9.Case of the Mystified M.D.  A K Arenz.  0979748569  8 wishers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christa H. (flchris)

Here is my updated list:

Here is my updated list.  I will combine these with a 3 for 2 deal off my bookshelf.  Several of the books I had listed previously went from 0 in the system to available in the system, so they are now on my bookshelf

Christian Fiction

Virginia Autumn (Sinclair Legacy #2) by Sara Mitchell

Far Above Rubies (Angel of Mercy #10) by Al Lacy

A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury

Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins

Shadow of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark

HISTORICAL FICTION

The Hungry Tide :: Amitav Ghosh

PARANORMAL ROMANCE

Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian

Immortals: The Calling by Jennifer Ashley

Dragon Heat by Allison James

A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court :: Marianne Mancusi

MYSTERY/THRILLER

Santa, Honey by Kate Angell, Sandra Hill, Joy Nash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine B. (girljoy)

I have the following wishlisted books available

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 1) :: J. R. Ward
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 2) :: J. R. Ward
Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 3) :: J. R. Ward
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy (Cindy84)

Will also combine with books on bookshelf!

Ok, I was going to wait until 7:30 but I will take requests now since I'm done listing! I have a lot more to list but will do another batch next week!!!  Bigger orders will get preference because between this load and the ones next week, gotta save a little bit of $~~~  Will send out a few smaller orders if nobody wants bigger ones! I'm flexible!

The Secret Circle (book 1)  by LJ Smith

The Secret Circle (book 2) By LJ Smith

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, Bk 9)

Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs

What the Duke Desires by Jenna Petersen

Frogs and French Kisses by Sarah Mlynowski

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Reeses Bride by Kat Martin

Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro

I have 1-5 Of The Shelley Adina Books!  Almost all are wishlisted

Unbelievable Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard (no dustjacket)

Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis

Dragons Prefer Blondes by Candace Havens

The Demon King and I by Candace Havens

Beautiful by Cindy M. Coloma

Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

Bloody Good by Georgia Evans

Dating Outside Your DNA by Karen Kelley

The Better to Hold You by Alisa Sheckley

Magic In The Blood by Devon Monk

Witch Blood by Anya Bast

Witch Heat by Anya Bast

Witch Fire by Anya Bast

Witch Fury by Anya Bast

Fallen by Erin McCarthy

My Immortal by Erin McCarthy

What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

By The Time You Read This I'll be Dead by Julie Ann Peters (ADVANCED READER COPY)

Just Don't Fall by Josh Sandquist  (ARC)

Exile of Gigi Lane by Adrienne Maria Vrettos (ARC)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn S. (katra)

Multiples only

I can only do multiples at this time.  I will be able to mail them off by next week. 

Knock Out (FBI Thriller, Bk 13) by Catherine Coulter

Chill by Stephanie Rowe

Blue Moon (Immortals, Bk 2) by Alyson Noel

Pleasure (Shadowdwellers, Bk 3) by Jacquelyn Frank

Dark Curse (Carpathians (Dark), Bk 16) by Christine Feehan

Broken (Women of the Underworld, Bk 6) by Kelley Armstrong

Made for Sex by Joan Elizabeth Lloyd

PM me.  Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deborah A. (deborah1175)

Please have books on your wishlist so I can post them directly to you.  PM me if you're interested in anything.  No deals on these.  Multiple requests receive priority. Thanks! 

I have the following WLed books if you're interested.  Please have books on your wishlist so I can post them directly to you.  PM me if you're interested in anything.  Multiples only, order 2 get one book off my bookshelf free, order three and get two off my bookshelf free.  Updated 1/1/10

• A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry Bk 1)    Laurell K. Hamilton    0345423402    9780345423405
  • Dead Until Dark  Charlaine Harris  0441008534
  • Dead To The World  Charlaine Harris  9780441012183
  •  Jewel of Atlantis (Lords of the Underworld Book 2)    Gena Showalter    0373773579    9780373773572
  • Insatiable  Allison Hobbs  1593090315

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deborah S. (arabella)

Wish list books that are paperback:

Jacob's Ladder -  Donald McCaig  0140282653

The Pilates Body - Brooke Siler  076790396

Wish books that are hardbacks:

Portrait in Sepia  - Isabel Allende  0066211611

Shadowbrook  - beverly Swerling  074322812X

The Eleventh Man - Ivan Doig  9780151012435

Mountain Time - Ivan Doig  068483295X

Medea and her Children - Ludmila Ulitskaya  0805241965

French Women Don't Get Fat - Mireille Guiliano  1400042127

Mary of Nazareth - Marek Halter  9780307394835

A Rare and Curious Gift - Pauline Holdstock  0393059685

The Last Time They Met - Anita Shreve  0316781142

All books are in excellent condition, all hardbacks have dust jackets, have more and will update the list soon.

I want to post directly to your wish list, so make sure the ISBN's are on you wish list.

I have cats and we have an open fireplace......if you have any restrictions please turn them off for the deal.

PM me with any questions and the books you want.              Thanks!

........adding more!

paperback:

Apostle Paul - James Cannon  1581952201

hardbacks:

A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini  9781594489501

Knit Two - Kate Jacobs  9780399155833

Comfort Food - Kate Jacobs  9780399154652 

The Wednesday Letter  -  Jason F. Wright  9781590388129

Elaine C.

I have decided it is time to clear my library of my Pratchetts.  (except for Pyramids which I can't bear to get rid of!)

To save on shipping I would like to send these off in blocks of five or more to the same address.  They are all wishlisted so PM me if you are interested.

Hardbacks -all have dust jackets in fine condition

Small Gods  0060177500

Soul Music  0061052035

Hogfather  BCA edition (UK)

Feet of Clay  0061052507

Maskerade 0061052515

Equal Rites St. Martin's Press bookclub edition

Color of Magic St Martin's Press bookclub edition

Interesting Times 0061052523

Lords and Ladies 0061092169

Paperbacks in good condition with bright covers and tight bindings

Sourcery  0451162331

Guards! Guards!  0451450892

Witches Abroad  0451452259

Reaper Man 0451451686

Mort  0451159233

Wyrd Sisters  0451450124

Faust  0451453573

Moving Pictures  0451451317

Eric 0451453573

Unpostable Hardbacks (pick one free with any five of the above)

Thud library copy

Light Fantastic  library copy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted previously, but am reposting what was left and new wishlisted books I have available.

please 2 or more only

These are all wishlisted unpostables. I will include as a freebie if someone orders from the above list (or my bookshelf)
Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6) :: Sara Shepard (no dustjacket) - a little water damage
After the Moment :: Garret Freymann-Weyr - ARC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Edited on: 1/28/10 4:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 70
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Books Available ( Member name G - L )

Jeanette E. (jemedwards)

Looking to send out these WL'd books as multiples

Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors) :: Pamela Palmer

Heat Seeker (Elite Ops, Bk 3) :: Lora Leigh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny (jennymacaroni)

Multiples only:

Beastly by Alex Flinn

A Girl's Guide to Vampires (Dark Ones, Bk 1) by Katie MacAlister

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica H. (JESS142825)

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 3) :: J. R. Ward  63 wishers
ISBN-13: 9780451219367 - ISBN-10: 0451219368

Here If You Need Me: A True Story :: Kate Braestrup  22 wishers
ISBN-13: 9780316066303 - ISBN-10: 0316066303

Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 2) :: J. R. Ward  72 wishers
ISBN-13: 9780451218049 - ISBN-10: 0451218043

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 3) :: J. R. Ward  63 wishers
ISBN-13: 9780451219367 - ISBN-10: 0451219368

Please request al least 2 and have them on your wishlist.  For every 2 wl books you can get 1 free pb off my bookshelf.  I'm also having a 3 for 1 on pb's and 2 for 1 hc's on my shelf.  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joann (j0j0ruca)

I have the following that I would prefer to send out to one person

Ranger's Apprentice Book One: The Ruins of Gorlan

Ranger's Apprentice Book Three: The Icebound Land

Please PM if you want both of these posted to your WL - please have on auto so I can get these shipped ASAP!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo L. (PIZZELLEBFS)

Please have these on your wish list so I can post them directly to you!   These are in wonderful condition... no creased spines or dog earred pages.  They almost look like they've never been read!  Please PM me if you'd like all three books. 

Disclaimer:  I smoke and have nearly two cats, so please turn off any RCs regarding those.

These are all trade size paperbacks:

The Yada Yada Prayer Group ISBN: 1591450748

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down ISBN: 1591451515

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling ISBN: 1591453623\

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June M. (JunebugTX)

My updated list:

I have the following:

By Kresley Cole

No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals  After Dark, Bk 2)

Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, Bk 4)

And these:

Forbidden Falls by Robyn Carr

Covet ( Fallen Angels, Bk 1)  J R Ward

Stop ignoring member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelsey O. (kopsahl48)

I have the following that I would like to ship in multiples. PM me with the ones you want.  Please have them on your wishlist on auto and I will post them to you.

1. Not Without My Sister by Celeste Jones, Kristina Jones and Juliana Buhring  HC  9780007248063      30 wishers
  2. sTori Telling by Tori Spelling    HC  9781416950738     194 wishers
  3. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova     HC   9780316011778    1 wisher
  4. Touch of Darkness by Christina Dodd  HC  9780739484968   2 wishers
  5. The Ten Thousand by Michael Curtis Ford  HC  9780312269463  1 wisher
  6. Wolf At The Door by Christine Warren  PB   9780312945534  2 wishers
  7. Shadow Man by Cody McFadyen  PB  9780553589931  5 wishers
  8. Night Lost by Lynn Viehl  HC  9780739481523  1 wisher
  9. Dark Need by Lynn Viehl  HC  9780739467770  0 wishers (only book in system)
  10. Night of the Huntress by Kathryn Smith  HC  9780739478929  0 wishers (only book in system)
  11. Be Mine Tonight by Kathryn Smith  HC  9780739471104  1 wisher
  12. Domino by Ross King  HC  9780802733788  0 wishers (only book in system)
  13. Dead Famous by Carol O'Connell  HC  9780399150845  0 wishers (only book in system)
  14. New Moon by Rebecca York  HC  9780739483558  0 wishers (only book in system)
  15. The Cursed One by Ronda Thompson  HC  9780739477373  0 wishers (only book in system)
  16. The Untamed One by Ronda Thompson HC  9780739467671  0 wishers (only book in system)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KG W. (katw)

Please have on wishlist on auto-request.  Since it's taken so much time to post this, I probably won't get to responses until tomorrow, so please don't worry.

Here's what's left: plus a couple more I dug out.

Lacie A. (darkangel)

My updated list. Orders of 2 or more only.  Please have them on auto in your WL.

Storm of Shadows (The Chosen Ones, Bk 2) by Christina Dodd ISBN: 9780451228130

Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, Bk 3) by Lara Adrian ISBN: 9780553589399

Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, Bk 2) by Lara Adrian ISBN: 9780553589382

Nocked Over by Sam Cheever ISBN: 9781419960017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura R. (lreinbach)

I have 5 Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mysteries By Charlaine Harris books I'd like to send all together to save on postage.   I would like 4 credits for all 5 books.

Dead to the World isbn: 9780441012183

Dead as a Doornail isbn: 9780441013333

Definitely Dead isbn: 9780441014910

All Together Dead isbn: 9780441015818(unpostable but in great, readable condition)
 (I spilled a teensy bit of wine  that does not detract from reading.  It is on the outside edge of some pages towards the end of the book and does not touch any words.  You mainly see it when the book is closed and you are looking at the pages, not the spine)

From Dead to Worse isbn: 9780441017010

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Laura

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie G. (muffins)

Warrior ISBN# 9780316027052 3 wishers

Undead and Unpopular (Queen Betsy book 5) ISBN# 9780425215999 23 wishers

Undead and Unappreciated (Queen Betsy bk 3) ISBN # 9780425197486 2 wisher

Valiant (Modern Tales Of The Faerie book 2)  ISBN# 978068968238  38 wishers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsey H. (tigs4999)

I have the following books from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.   If someone wants them all, I am happy to send all 9 for 7 credits.

Jingo

Carpe Jugulum

Thief of Time

Soul Music

The Fifth Elephant

The Truth

The Last Continent

Interesting Times

Eric

Also have the following YA Wl books would like to send out at least 2 together.

Abarat by Clive Barker

Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker

Oaken Throne (Book 2 of the Deptford Histories) by Robin Jarvis

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

The Gorgon's Gaze by Julia Golding

Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain

Unbelievable:  A Pretty Little Liars Novel by Sara Shepard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Edited on: 1/28/10 4:04 AM ET - Total times edited: 36
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Books Available (members Name M-Q )

Marilyn W. (Bucky1of1)

Paranormal:

Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, Bk 3) by Lara Adrian   Members Wishing: 5

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, Bk1) by Kelley Armstrong   Members Wishing: 18

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie D. (melanied)

I have these available if someone wants multiples:

Blood from Stone (Retrievers, Bk 6) by Laura Anne Gilman (this book is brand new, just bt it, but there is some yellowing along the top edge and rippling. I think it was probably not protected enough when it was shipped into ND, still asking 1 credit)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa V. (jjameli)

I would like to send at least 2 together.  Just send me a pm, and have them on auto.  Thanks!

Dismantled- Jennifer McMahon (121 Wishers)

The Gift- Cecelia Ahern (has UK ISBN)

A Countess Below Stairs- Eva Ibbotson (4 Wishers)

600 Hours of Edward- Craig Lancaster (2 Wishers)

Natasha (natyf)

Please send me an PM if you're interested in any of these books. I would like to post the books directly via wish list. Thanks!

Urban Fantasy

Everybody Comes To The Nightside (Nightside, Bks 1-3) by Simon R. Green; Hardcover; 6 wishers

Greywalker by Kat Richardson; Trade Paperback; 0 wishers; 0 copies in system

Paranormal Romance

Warrior Rising (Goddess Summoning, Bk 6) by P. C. Cast; Paperback; 124 wishers

Classics/Horror

Dracula by Bram Stoker; Hardcover; 1 wisher

Children/Young Adult

The Princess Academy by Shannon Hale; Hardcover; 12 wishers

Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner; Hardcover; 62 wishers

Humor

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale Of Christmas Terror, Version 2.0 by Christopher Moore; Hardcover; 63 wishers

Manga

Yotsuba Volume 1 by  Kiyohiko Azuma; Paperback; 3 wishers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(nicebooks)

I have  The Time Traveler's Wife ISBN 015602943X  available

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780156029438-The+Time+Travelers+Wife

And also:  Dead Until Dark, Charlaine Harris

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780441008537-Dead+Until+Dark+Sookie+Stackhouse+Bk+1

And childrens book: Warriors the Darkest Hour by Erin Hunter

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780060525859-The+Darkest+Hour+Warriors+Book+6

Small selection so far - no need to choose from just these - you can order one of these and another item from my shelf, PM me please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qiana A. (JungleLily)

I have the following books. Please have on auto and I'm only taking multiples at this time. Thanks in advance!!

Burning Alive: The Sentinel Wars by Shannon K. Butcher

Deadtown by Nancy Holzner

Dying Bites: The Bloodhound Files by D.D. Barant

Howling at the Moon: Tales of an Urban Werewolf by Karen MacInerney (The spine is a bit beat up but still perfectly readable. I received it like this)

Seduced by Shadows: A Novel of the Marked Souls by Jessa Slade

Sucker for Love by Kimberly Raye (Again with the spine)

To Crave  A Blood Moon by Sharie Kohler

Date Me Baby One More Time by Stephanie Rowe (Again a bit beat up but not horrible)

Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn

Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong

Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle (Hardcover)

I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lynn Watson

Homocide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle

Peppermint Twisted by Sammi Carter

Goody Goody Gunshots by Sammi Carter

The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olsen

Last Edited on: 1/28/10 3:44 AM ET - Total times edited: 12
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Books Available member name (R-Z)

Ronda (RONDA) -

Multiple orders only.  Please PM me.  Thanks,  

Sweet Discipline (Ellora's Cave) :: Bonnie Hamre
Adele: Book One: A Story of Love and Punishment :: Edwin Amboy
The Switch :: Diane Whiteside
Voyeur :: Lacey Alexander
My Prerogative :: Sasha White
Edge of Hunger :: Rhyannon Byrd
Edge Of Danger (Primal Instinct, Bk 2) :: Rhyannon Byrd
Pornucopia :: Piers Anthony

These not wishlist can be included to make a multiple order, I think the first 5 are 0 in the system.  

Caning Able :: Stan Kent

Entertaining Mr. Stone (Black Lace) :: Portia Da Costa

Downfall of a Lady: A Novel of Erotic Domination :: Ted Edwards

The Gift of Shame (Black Lace) :: Sarah Hope-Walker

Somebody's Lover :: Jasmine Haynes

Knight of a Trillion Stars (Futuristic, Bk 1) :: Dara Joy

Rejar :: Dara Joy

Mine to Take (Timeswept, Bk 3) :: Dara Joy

Heather and Velvet :: Teresa Medeiros

The Bride and the Beast :: Teresa Medeiros

Thief of Hearts :: Teresa Medeiros

After Midnight :: Teresa Medeiros

Talking About Sex... (Blaze) :: Vicki Lewis Thompson

The Naked Duke, Naked Series Bk. 1 (Zebra Historical Romance) :: Sally Mackenzie

Damaged – water and torn cover

Once an Angel :: Teresa Medeiros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha K. - Richland, WA

ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING TO ORDER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TITLES?

WARRIORS:

1.  INTO THE WILD

2.  FIRE AND ICE

3. FOREST OF SECRETS

4.  RISING STORM

I HAVE VERY LITTLE MONEY FOR SHIPPING AT THE MOMENT TO SHIP THEM SEPERATELY BUT IF SOMEONE NEEDS ALL FOUR OR EVEN THREE IT WOULD HELP ME OUT ALOT....

LET ME KNOW THANKS ALL

Sarah F.

Here's what I have...I'll give preference to those wanting the most of these WL books (so I can save $ on shipping) or to those wanting to keep series together. I should be able to respond to PM's within a day:

Slave (Cat Star Chronicles, Bk 1) by Cheryl Brooks (slightly wavy pages from humidity or cheap paper so still postable and asking 1 credit)

The Price of Pleasure (Sutherland Brothers, Bk 2)  by Kresley Cole

The Fairy Godmother (Five Hundred Kingdoms, Bk 1) by Mercedes Lackey

Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk

Heart of Stone (Negotiator, Bk 1) by C.E. Murphy

House of Cards (Negotiator, Bk 2) by C.E. Murphy

A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix

The Remains of the Dead (Ghost Dusters, Bk 1) by Wendy Roberts

Devil May Ride (Ghost Dusters, Bk 2) by Wendy Roberts

Saint City Sinners (Dante Valentine, Bk 4) by Lilith Saintcrow

To Hell and Back (Dante Valentine, Bk 5) by Lilith Saintcrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayla B. (ShaylaB)

Here are mine..

I would like to send at least 2 together.

The following are for ADULTS:

Abba's Child by Brennan Manning  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9781576833346-Abbas+Child+The+Cry+of+the+Heart+for+Intimate+Belonging

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780451225245-The+Pillars+of+the+Earth+Oprahs+Book+Club+Bk+60

Take One by Karen Kingsbury  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780310266167-Take+One+Above+the+Line

White by Ted Dekker  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9781595540355-White+Circle+Trilogy+Bk+3

Parenting By The Book by John Rosemond  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9781416544845-Parenting+by+the+Book+Biblical+Wisdom+for+Raising+Your+Child

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780156029438-The+Time+Travelers+Wife

The Most Brilliant Thoughts of All Time by John M. Shanahan   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780060194116-Most+Brilliant+Thoughts+of+All+Time+In+Two+Lines+or+Less+The

The following are for CHILDREN:

The Story About Ping by Marjorie Flack & Kurt Wiese  http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780448421650-The+Story+About+Ping+8x+8

Let's Make a Joyful Noise: Celebrating Psalm 100 by Karma Wilson   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780310711193-Lets+Make+a+Joyful+Noise+Celebrating+Psalm+100

Eric Carle's Animals Animals by Eric Carle   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780399217449-Eric+Carles+Animals+Animals

Cars and Trucks and Things That Go by Richard Scarry   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780307157850-Cars+and+Trucks+and+Things+That+Go+Giant+Little+Golden+Book

Mommy, Teach Me to Read! by Barbara Curtis   http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780805444773-Mommy+Teach+Me+to+Read+A+Complete+and+EasytoUse+Home+Reading+Program

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She R. (parisgal)

First, thanks to the moderators of this thread!

I'd like a minimum of two books, either from this list or this list combined with my shelf.  Please tell me your PM if you'd like me to post them to your wishlist or if you'll buddy me credits.

Greywalker by Kat Richardson

Poltergeist by Kat Richardson

Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, Bk 5) by Lisa Kleypas

Sherry H. (sherryladan)

The following are 1 credit each : (multiples of 2 or more only. I also own over 1500 books and will see if I have anything else on your wl)

Benighted :: Kit Whitfield
ISBN-13: 9780345491633 - ISBN-10: 0345491637

Completely Doomed :: Robert Bloch, Richard Matheson, David Schow, F. Paul Wilson, Ashley Wood, Ted McKeever, Kristian Donaldson
ISBN-13: 9781600100789 - ISBN-10: 1600100783

Dog Days (Dog Days, Bk 1) :: John Levitt
ISBN-13: 9780441015535 - ISBN-10: 0441015530

Driving with Dead People :: Monica Holloway
ISBN-13: 9781416940029 - ISBN-10: 1416940022

Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology) :: Various   (older and worn but still postable)
ISBN-13: 9780886777364 - ISBN-10: 0886777364

Firebirds: An Anthology of Original Fantasy and Science Fiction :: Diana Wynne Jones, Sharyn November, Garth Nix, Lloyd Alexander, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, Sherwood Smith, Patricia A. McKillip, Nancy Springer, Meredith Ann Pierce, Megan Whalen Turner
ISBN-13: 9780142501429 - ISBN-10: 0142501425

Man of My Dreams :: sherrilyn kenyon, maggie shayne, suzanne forester, virginia kantra
ISBN-13: 9780739447284 - ISBN-10: 0739447289

Monster, 1959 :: David Maine
ISBN-13: 9780312373016 - ISBN-10: 0312373015

Zombie Raccoons and Killer Bunnies 9 wl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia C.

I'm currently running a 2 for 1, 6 for 2, and 10 for 3 deal on my shelf. I'm willing to send one WL book if you take advantage of the deal as well. (is this allowed?) No 2 for 1 on WL books, but I'll count the credit for the WL book towards credits for the deal. (e.g. if you get 1 WL book, you'll get 5 shelf books for another credit = 6 for 2, etc)

If you have RCs, please cut and paste them into your PM. I don't want either of us to be disappointed.

Pretties (Uglies, Bk 2) :: Scott Westerfeld
ISBN-13: 9780439891615 - ISBN-10: 0439891612

A Thousand Splendid Suns :: Khaled Hosseini
ISBN-13: 9781594489501 - ISBN-10: 1594489505

Selfish and Perverse :: Bob Smith
ISBN-13: 9780786720408 - ISBN-10: 0786720409

Eating in: From the Field to the Kitchen in Biosphere 2 :: Sally Silverstone
ISBN-13: 9781882428045 - ISBN-10: 1882428048

Unpostable WL (asking 1 credit): probably okay, but don't want to take a chance.
Little House on the Prairie :: Laura Ingalls Wilder
ISBN-13: 9780060277239 - ISBN-10: 0060277238
deluxe cloth/hardcover edition, some napping to cloth part ?possible stains

Vampires : Restless Creatures of the Night (Discoveries) :: Jean Mariony
ISBN-13: 9780810928695 - ISBN-10: 0810928698
wavy pages in back, but not sure if it's liquid damage

Sonja L. (gyppsie)

I have the following 3 hardcover books by Laurell K. Hamiltons Merry Gentry series available with dustjacket from a non-smoking home.  Must go as set to save on postage.  Please have on auto on your wishlist.   If you have Requestor Conditions that I'm not comfortable with, I reserve the right to decline sending the books.  These books are in postable condition/dust jackets do have scuff marks on them (this is the way I received them), but the books are in great shape.  No staining/wavy pages/etc.

A Stroke of Midnight  book 4  isbn: 0345443578  (4 wishers)

A Lick of Frost   book 6  isbn: 9780345495907  (5 wishers)

Swallowing Darkness   book 7  isbn: 9780345495938  (201 wishers)

Thank you,

Sonja

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve C. (licoricetattoo)         

I've got 7 Sookie Stackhouse paperbacks and would like to ship all to one person for 7 credits.

Sookie Stackhouse books 2-8 by Charlaine Harris (most have slight spine creases):

Living Dead in Dallas  9780441018246 - slight crease on back cover
Club Dead 9780441010516
Dead to the World 0441012183  
Dead as a Doornail 9780441013333 - slight crease on front cover
Definitely Dead 9780441014910
All Together Dead 9780441015818 - slight crease on front cover
From Dead to Worse 9780441017010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarhata (bookalicious)

Added a few more books. PM me if you would like 3 or more. Need to save on shipping. THANKS!

The Mark of Vampire Queen by Joey W. Hill

Hotter Than Hell by Martin H. Greenberg (Editor), Kim Harrison (Editor)

Tanner's Schemem by Lora Leigh

Undone by Candace Schuler, Donna Kauffman, Carly Phillips (unpostable- cover damaged and small stain, exlibrary bk--> 1 credit due to thickness)

Tempted Me With Darkness by Shayla Black

Obsidan Prey by Jayne Castle

Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks

The Way of Shadows (Night Angel Triology, Bk 1) by Brent Weeks

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning (dust jacket damaged but intact)

A Pound of Flesh by Susan Wright 

The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

Teena M. (shephardsdaughter)

I have several wish vampire ~ witch wish listed books in real good condition, just a few creases on the spine from being read once, clean covers and pages, non smoking home.  Please have these on your wish list and I will post them to you.  1 credit each.  I want to ship at least 2 at a time, thanks.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780312934439-The+Damned+Vampire+Huntress+Bk+6

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780451218049-Lover+Eternal+Black+Dagger+Brotherhood+Bk+2

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/details/9780425203729-Wicked+Pleasure

Take all and I will send along an advanced reading copy of Seduced by Magic by Cheyenne McCray.

Teresa S. maeven

Orders of two books or more only please!  If  you see only one book that interests you here, take a look at my shelf!  Thank you!

Dissolution  Author: C. J. Sansom

Face to No-Face: Rediscovering Our Original Nature  Author: D. E. Harding, Douglas E. Harding

Those Who Survive  Author: Kir Bulychev  Front cover creased, ex-library discard

Summits and Secrets  Author: Kurt Diemberger

The Plutonium Files : America's Secret Medical Experiments in the Cold War  Author: Eileen Welsome

The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
Author: Brian Greene ISBN-13: 9780375708114 - ISBN-10: 0375708111

In the Heart of the Temple : My Spiritual Vision for Today's World Author: Joan Chittister

Sacred Land: Intuitive Gardening for Personal, Political and Environmental Change Author: Clea Danaan

Lord of Light Shadow: The Many Faces of the God (Llewellyn's World Religion Magic Series,) Author: D. J. Conway

Spirits of the Sacred Grove: The World of a Druid Priestess Author: Emma Restall Orr, Emma Orr

Graves' Disease In Our Own Words Author: Jake George, Nancy Patterson

Releasing The Prophetic Destiny Of A Nation: Discovering How Your Future Can Be Greater Than Your Past
Author: Dutch Sheets, Chuck D. Pierce

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tory M. (scifiponygirl)

I have the boxed illustrated set of books by George MacDonald that all need to go to one address.  I believe 3 people had this set wish listed.  Books are

The Wise Woman  ISBN 0802818609

The Light Princess ISBN 0802818617

The Golden Key ISBN 0802818595

the Gray Wolf ISBN 0802818625. 

Comes with box for the set titled The Fantasy Stories of George MacDonald and illustrated by Craig Yoe.  4 books for 4 credits

Subject: Anya Bast Elemantal Witches series
Date Posted: 1/26/2010 12:54 PM ET
Witch Fury (Elemental Witches, Bk 4) :: Anya Bast
ISBN-13: 9780425228692 - ISBN-10: 042522869X passport.png
Witch Fire (Elemental Witches, Bk 1) :: Anya Bast
ISBN-13: 9780425216149 - ISBN-10: 0425216144

Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, Bk 2) :: Anya Bast
ISBN-13: 9780425220436 - ISBN-10: 0425220435
Witch Heart (Elemental Witches, Bk 3) :: Anya Bast
ISBN-13: 9780425225530 - ISBN-10: 0425225534 passport.png

I would prefer to send all 4 to the same address; but will do a minimum of 2 to the same address. One credit each.

Valerie S. (VolunteerVal)

I have a 4-volume set of Mary Poppins books (hardcover) with vintage-looking covers.  The set has 2 wishers and is listed until one ISBN.  I'd like 3 credits for the set.

The titles are:

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins in the Park

Mary Poppins Comes Back

Mary Poppins Opens the Door

Please PM me if interested.  Thanks!

Last Edited on: 1/28/10 4:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 29
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: extra
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 5:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/19/10 11:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 6:11 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/11/09 12:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 6:50 PM ET

updated. I will  update atleast 1 time every night.

denbroncofan4evr avatar
Friend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 8:21 PM ET

This is a great idea for a topic Sherry! I know I'll be watching and posting in it.

Hugs,

Kat Lady

pix avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 8:46 PM ET

Lucky Break :: Carly Phillips
ISBN-13: 9780373774012 - ISBN-10: 037377401X

Dark Warrior Unleashed (Talions, Bk 1) :: Alexis Morgan   TAKEN
ISBN-13: 9781416563426 - ISBN-10: 1416563423

A Courtesan's Scandal :: Julia London     TAKEN
ISBN-13: 9781416547129 - ISBN-10: 1416547126

Last Edited on: 12/10/09 11:43 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
berlioz3 avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 10:11 PM ET

Taken, Thank you! :-)

Last Edited on: 12/10/09 8:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 10:55 PM ET

I have Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series, ALL of them, books 1-9.  Books 1-8 are paperback, book 9 is hardcover.  One of the paperbacks (can't remember which one) is slightly wavy (not sure why, was like that when I got it), so I'm offering all 9 for 8 credits.  I want to post directly to one person's WL so as to maintain the PBS footprint!  :-)

Sookie books are all gone - thanks!

GREAT idea Sherry, I will visit this thread often!  :-)

Can we post what we're looking for in terms of series books?  Such as, I'm looking for books 2-4 of the Dexter series, on my WL...

Last Edited on: 12/13/09 1:26 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
rainbowbrite98 avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 10:57 PM ET

Can we post what we're looking for in terms of series books?  Such as, I'm looking for books 2-4 of the Dexter series, on my WL...

I highly doubt that that would be OK. It's never been OK to ask for wish list books in the bazaar or any forum here on PBS. I don't think this changes that.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 11:09 PM ET

sorry, no asking for books. Only offering them to save on shipping.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/9/2009 11:49 PM ET

Updated.............. I'm off to bed now.

Monica................ i hope someone takes those Sookie books from you so they will stop tempting me.

poohbritt avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 2:02 AM ET

Can we post ARC's for credit if it's a WL'ed book?

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 4:06 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/16/10 6:40 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 6:42 AM ET

Please have books on your wishlist so I can post them directly to you.  PM me if you're interested in anything.  Thanks!

The Master Bedroom: A Novel :: Tessa Hadley
ISBN-13: 9780805080766 - ISBN-10: 0805080767

Bite :: Vickie Taylor, Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, MaryJanice Davidson, Angela Knight
ISBN-13: 9780515139709 - ISBN-10: 051513970X

Cupcake Cafe Cookbook :: Ann Warren, Joan Lilly
ISBN-13: 9780385483391 - ISBN-10: 0385483392

23 Minutes in Hell :: Bill Weise
ISBN-13: 9781591858829 - ISBN-10: 1591858828

Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey Through His Son's Meth Addiction :: David Sheff
ISBN-13: 9780618683352 - ISBN-10: 0618683356

The Protector (O'Malley #4) :: Dee Henderson
ISBN-13: 9781576738467 - ISBN-10: 1576738469

The following are free with an order off my bookshelf

The Vampire Diaries Omnibus, Volume 1 :: L. J. Smith  (Wavy pages)
ISBN-13: 9780061140976 - ISBN-10: 006114097X

Julia's Chocolates :: Cathy Lamb                       (Stains, Crayon Marks, and wavy pages-It was like this when I got it.  Still readable.)
ISBN-13: 9780758214621 - ISBN-10: 0758214626

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched :: Meg Cabot, Meg Cabot  (Wavy pages)
ISBN-13: 9780060852030 - ISBN-10: 0060852038

Last Edited on: 1/1/10 5:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 7:01 AM ET

I have these available:

please 2 or more only

These are all wishlisted unpostables. I will include as a freebie if someone orders two or more from the above list (or my bookshelf)
Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6) :: Sara Shepard (no dustjacket) - a little water damage

ETA - I've removed all of the taken books, the ones above are still available.

Last Edited on: 12/22/09 10:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 12:28 PM ET

Kim Harrison:

Dead Witch Walking - 12 Wishers

The Good, The Bad, The Undead - 5 Wishers

Every Which Way But Dead -  4 Wishers

A Fistful of Charms - 11 Wishers

The Outlaw Demon Wails - 69 Wishers

Alexandra Ivy:

When Darkness Comes -  8 Wishers

Embrace the Darkness -  9 Wishers

My shelf is 10/4.

Will do singles of these wishlist books with an order from my shelf.  Please have on auto.

Last Edited on: 12/11/09 7:53 AM ET - Total times edited: 8
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 1:28 PM ET
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Terry Pratchett 18 wishlisted books +2 unpostables
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 1:30 PM ET

I have decided it is time to clear my library of my Pratchetts.  (except for Pyramids which I can't bear to get rid of!)

To save on shipping I would like to send these off in blocks of five or more to the same address.  They are all wishlisted so PM me if you are interested.

Hardbacks -all have dust jackets in fine condition

Small Gods  0060177500

Soul Music  0061052035

Hogfather  BCA edition (UK)

Feet of Clay  0061052507

Maskerade 0061052515

Equal Rites St. Martin's Press bookclub edition

Color of Magic St Martin's Press bookclub edition

Interesting Times 0061052523

Lords and Ladies 0061092169

Paperbacks in good condition with bright covers and tight bindings

Sourcery  0451162331

Guards! Guards!  0451450892

Witches Abroad  0451452259

Reaper Man 0451451686

Mort  0451159233

Wyrd Sisters  0451450124

Faust  0451453573

Moving Pictures  0451451317

Eric 0451453573

Unpostable Hardbacks (pick one free with any five of the above)

Thud library copy

Light Fantastic  library copy

Last Edited on: 12/10/09 1:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 1

Stop ignoring member

tweety81 avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 1:55 PM ET

Taken Thanks

Last Edited on: 12/19/09 10:54 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
bbon avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 3:28 PM ET

Great idea Sherry.

Now if I can only get organized enough to post books here.

keepsbooks avatar
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 6:09 PM ET

I have the first 3 Jaz Parks books, trade-sized paperbacks, that I'd like to send out as a set.  Please pm me and have on WL Auto Request :)

Once Bitten, Twice Shy (122 wishers)
Another One Bites the Dust (105 wishers)
Biting the Bullet (136 wishers)

If you've been wanting to read this series, start now - it's great!

(Also posted in Paranormal WL Thread)

Taken! Thanks, Dawn!

Last Edited on: 12/10/09 6:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Page: