Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Say Yes to Grace: How to Burn Bright Without Burning Out
Say Yes to Grace How to Burn Bright Without Burning Out Author:Kirk Byron Jones Say Yes to Grace is a 2011 Finalist Award Winner in the Self-Help category of the Next Generation Indie Book Awards. — Many are living on the frazzled edge: overstretched, overbooked, and about to snap. From over-loaded students, to burdened-down moms, to over-worked business persons, we need help burning brightly in the world without burning ou... more »t. Say Yes to Grace offers 7 Grace Solutions for 7 Great Stressors:
1. Fatigue----Learn to Rest.
2. Low Self-Esteem----Live from Acceptance not for Acceptance.
3. Disappointment----Loosen Strings to Needs and Expectations.
4. Hurry----Live at a Sacred Pace.
5. Worry----Claim Your Inner Calm.
6. Unhappiness----Balance Aspiration with Contentment.
7. Fear----Believe in God Beyond "God."
In a warm hearted, compassionate, and supportive book, bestselling author, Dr. Kirk Byron Jones, offers liberating ideas and life-changing practices that will help readers balance rigor with respite, performance with pause, and human grit with God's grace.
"Don't Let the Grind Wear You Down; Grace Yourself!"« less