Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: **** May Homeschool Deals*******

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: **** May Homeschool Deals*******
Date Posted: 5/7/2008 12:54 PM ET

Since we're only to post deals here, I thought it would be nice to have a specific thread for Homeschoolers to post deals they might have on curriculum books and reading books for their kids.  Enjoy!

***NOTE:

Please be sure to keep your posts updated.  If you stop offering a deal, please make sure you come back here and edit your post to reflect that.  Also, if you are accepting a deal from someone, be sure to PM them to confirm that the deal is still in place.  Remember, good communication helps avoid misunderstandings!

This will be a new monthly topic, so if you still want a deal to carry over you need to copy and paste it here.  :)

Thanks and enjoy!

sdlibrarian avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: 3 for 1
Date Posted: 5/7/2008 1:23 PM ET

I'm offering 3 for 1 on my whole shelf until Friday, May 9.

I have mostly kids books, plus a variety of other things.

please pm me if interested.

fightpilotswife avatar
Date Posted: 5/24/2008 1:56 PM ET

Oops!  Posted in the old thread because that's the only one I had bookmarked!  SORRY!!!

I added a bunch of children's books yesterday and am doing a 3 for 1 on my entire bookshelf.  PM me your freebies.

First come, first served.

Thanks for looking!!!