Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: *****JUNE Multiple Books/ 1 Author ***OLD POST SEE NEW THREAD****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
kpurvis avatar
Subject: *****JUNE Multiple Books/ 1 Author ***OLD POST SEE NEW THREAD****
Date Posted: 1/1/2010 5:26 PM ET

NEXT MONTH IN JULY>>> I WILL BE MAKING A NEW THREAD>>>AS THIS ONE IS GETTING VERY LARGE>>>>

One of my favorite posts to find multiples! PLEASE UPDATE each month and delete the ones you traded and add more if you have them!

HIGHLIGHT Your BOOKSHELVES- If you have more than one book with the same Author please post it.

If you would like to offer DEALS then feel free to add those as well!

Here are mine:

Fern Micheals-Hey Good Looking,   Hocus Pokus- Sisterhood Rules of the Game #9

Dan Brown- Angels & DemonsThe Davinici Code

Patricia Cornwell- The Body FarmPredator

Heather Graham- Night of the Blackbird, Blood Red, The Game of Love

R. L. Stine- Goosebumps # 1,  Missing Fear Street, My Alien Parents Nightmare Hour,

Unpostable Goosebumps #2,7,17,18,22,38,39, 42-- Fear St. #35,24---GB Series 2000 #23--GB Sp. Edition #2

Bruce Coville- My Teacher Fried my Brains, My Teacher is an Alien 

Gina Ingoglia- Look Inside Your Body Tootle Katy Caboose Treasure,

M.D. Spenser- The Beast Beneath the Boardwalk Shivers #16, Pool Ghoul Shivers #15

N.B. Grace- High School Musical,   Battle of the Bands(Stories of East High, Book 1)

Sandy BeechWeather's Here, Wish you were Great Castaways #2 Unpostable  Castaways #1 Worst Class Trip Ever

Norma Bridwell- Clifford's ValentineClifford Gets a Job  Clifford Saves the Whales

Marc Brown- Arthurs First SleepoverArthur's ToothArthur's Valentine, Arthur Clean your Room,   Unpostable  Arthur's Baby

Robin Epstein-  Groovy Girls Sleepover Club- #3, 4 &7

James Gelsey- Scooby Doo Mysteries #16,   Scooby Doo & You- Case of the Glowing Alien   Case off the Barefoot Beast  Case of the Freaky Oil Fiend  Scooby Doo's Guide to Life

Barbara Park- Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren,   JB Stupid Smelly Bus,   JB Some Sneaky Peeky SpyingJB One Man band

Dav Pilky- Captain Underpants- Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty, Wrath of the Wicked Edgie WomanPerilous Plot of Professor Poopy        PantsAdventures of Super Diaper baby Unpostable-- Adventures of Captain Underpants #1

Todd Strasser- Help I am Trapped-  In an Aliens Body,   Obedience School,   In the First day of School

Disney Press- Hannah Montana  #11 & 5  Unpostables  #1 (2copies) & # 6

UNPOSTABLES-

Larry Weinberg- Escape from Ghost Hotel,  Return to the Ghost Hotel

Last Edited on: 7/1/10 1:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 33
summerlady46 avatar
Friend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2010 7:40 PM ET

Each bundle one credit.   I have posted only the first title in each bundle to my bookshelf.   PM me for details.  All in excellent condition unless noted.

John Sandford:  Rules of Prey  +  Dead Watch

James Patterson:  4th of July (hc)  +  Sundays at Tiffany's

Frank McCourt:  Angela's Ashes ( hc) + Angela's Ashes (paperback)    Note:  both posted

Loren D. Estleman:  Sweet Women Lie  +  Edsel    Note:  both posted

Last Edited on: 5/18/10 9:15 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
gram47 avatar
Friend of PBS-Triple Diamond medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2010 8:40 PM ET

David Baldacci  -  Saving Faith,  Total Control,  The Winner

Barbara Taylor Bradford  -  Unexpected Blessings,   Power of a Woman,

Sandra Brown   -   The Crush,   Charade

Agatha Christie  -  At Bertram's Hotel,   Cards On The Table,   Murder In Mesopotamia,   What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw

Tom Clancy  -  Games of State,   Op-Center,   Divide & Conquer,  Red Storm Rising

Clive Cussler  -  Cyclops,   Deep Six

Mary Higgins Clark  -  Before I Say Goodbye,  The Lottery Winner,  Moonlight Becomes You,  No Place Like Home, Remember Me,  Pretend You Don't See Her

F. Scott Fitzgerald   -   The Last Tycoon,   Tender Is The Night,   This Side of Paradise

Linda Howard  -  Kiss Me While I Sleep,   Mr. Perfect

Iris Johansen     The Ugly Duckling,   And Then You Die,    Dark Summer,     Long After Midnight,    Killer Dreams

Warren Murphy  -,  Too Old a Cat,  Pigs Get Fat,  Getting Up With Fleas,  When Elephants Forget

Sean Russell  -  The Initiate Brother,   The Isle of Battle

Sidney Sheldon  -  Nothing Lasts Forever,    Stranger In The Mirror

Linda Howard   -   Dying To Please,   Mr. Perfect

Craig Thomas   -   Emerald Decision,  The Last Raven,   Wildcat

Stephen King  -  The Gunslinger (Dark Tower 1),   The Wastelands (Dark Tower 3,   Wizard and Glass (Dark Tower 4)  (1 credit each for these)

The Green Mile - in 6 separate "chapter" books - I'll do a 6 for 2 on these.

Last Edited on: 6/24/10 5:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 24
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalBox-O-Books medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 10:48 AM ET

WOW!!!  I hit the jackpot at a yard sale this morning.  If you're looking for James Patterson or Sue Grafton, check below. Also added another Dean Koontz and a Patricia Cornwell.

These are the books that I have posted. I keep adding and deleting as I read books, find more books or they are requested.

David Baldacci --- Absolute Power,    Total Control

Dale Brown---Wings of Fire,  Night of the Hawk, Shadows of Steel,  Act of War  [2 copies],  Wings of Fire [audio cassettes]

Maeve Binchy --- London Transports,   This Year It Will Be Different

Tom Clancy--- The Sum of All Fears, Op-Center-- Games of State,    The Cardinal of the Kremlin,  Rainbow Six [audio],   Politika [audio],  SSN: Strategies of Submarine Warfare [audio],     Acts of War Op-Center #4,   Rainbow Six -[pb],   Debt of Honor,  Op-Center--Mirror Image,  Without Remorse,   Debt of Honor,   Politika [paperback] ,   The Bear and the Dragon [ Audiobook CD--can't find ISBN# so pm me if interested]

Mary Higgins Clark--- Let Me Call You Sweetheart,   Weep No More My Lady

Stephen Coonts---Liars and Thieves,   Deep Black Biowar

Patricia Cornwall---Body of Evidence,  Point of Origin,  Hornet's Nest,    Book of the Dead,   All That Remains,   Black Notice

Clive Cussler ---  Atlantis Found,  Sahara,   Valhalla Rising,   White Death,   Deep Six,   Inca Gold [audio cassettes] 

Nelson DeMille --- Plum Island,   Cathedral

Dick Francis---  Under Orders,  Trial Run,   The Edge

Dorothy Garlock --- River Rising,    Hope's Highway    

Eileen Goudge --- Blessings in Disguise,    The Second Silence

Sue Grafton --- B is for Burglar,   C is for Corpse,   D is for Deadbeat,   Q is for Quarry,   R is for Ricochet,    S is for Silence,   T is for Trespass

John Grisham---The Client,  The Rainmaker,  The Pelican Brief,  The King of Torts,  The Broker,   Playing For Pizza,   A Time To Kill,   The Brethren,    The Last Juror

Jack Higgins---Bad Company,    Day of Reckoning

Tony Hillerman---Finding Moon [audio],    

Iris Johansen ---    The Killing Game,    Blind Alley

Joan Johnston---The Next Mrs. Blackthorne,    The Price,    

Judith Krantz---Dazzle,  Scruples,   I'll Take Manhatten,    Spring Collection

Jonathan Kellerman --- Twisted,   

Susan Kearney --- Little Boys in Blue,    Royal Ransom,    Under Wraps [with Joanna Wayne]

Jayne Ann Krentz ---Flash,   Eclipse Bay

Dean Koontz --- Tick Tock,    By the Light of the Moon

John Lescroart --- The Vig,   Hard Evidence [unpostable--some highlighting]

Robert Ludlum---The Icarus Agenda,   The Cassandra Compact,   Apocalypse Watch,  The Altman Code,  The Arctic Event [written by James H. Cobb],     Trevayne  

Elizabeth Lowell --- The Wrong Hostage,   Midnight at Ruby Bayou

Phillip Margolin ---     The Associate

Fern Michaels ---Trading Places,    Hey, Good Looking,     

James Patterson --- 1st To Die,    The Beach House,     Sundays at Tiffany's,   Beach House [audio cassettes],   Roses Are Red [audio cassettes],   Violets Are Blue [audio cassettes],   Black Friday,    7th Heaven,   Judge & Jury,    The Midnight Club,    The 6th Target,   Cross,   Saving The World and other extreme sports,    Final Warning,   Maximum Ride--The Angel Experience,   The 5th Horseman   

Belva Plain---Evergreen,  Random Winds,   Crossroads,   Whispers,   The Sight of the Stars

Nora Roberts --- Sea Swept #1,    Inner Harbor #3,   Birthright,   The Stanislaski Sisters,   Blue Smoke,   [as J.D. Robb] Innocent in Death, 

Nancy Taylor Rosenberg --- Interest of Justice,   Mitigating Circumstances 

Lawrence Sanders---Guilty Pleasures,  McNally's Puzzle,  McNally's Trial,  The Sixth Commandment,  McNally's Gamble 

Sidney Sheldon---Master of the Game,  Memories of Midnight,  The Sands of Time,  The Best Laid Plans

Anita Shreve --- The Pilot's Wife,     Strange Fits of Passion

Anne Rivers Siddons---Fault Lines,  Peachtree Road

Alexander McCall Smith ---  The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency #1,   The Kalahari Typing School For Men #4

LaVyrle Spencer--- Vows,  Fulfillment

Danielle Steel---Going Home,  Kaleidoscope,   Perfect Strangers,    Zoya,    Honor Thyself,   Fine Things,     Bittersweet

Mariah Stewart --- Acts of Mercy,    Mercy Street

Janelle Taylor --- Promise Me Forvever,    Lakota Flower

Margaret Truman ---    Murder in the Library of Congress

Scott Turow---Pleading Guilty,    Reversible Errors,   Presumed Innocent

Randy Wayne White --- Captiva 

Kathleene Woodiwiss --- The Elusive Flame,   A Season Beyond A Kiss

Some of these are hardbacks,  all of the hardbacks are in very good condition with dust jackets. 

I will do 3 for 1 or 5 for 2 on all paperbacks, 2 for 1 on hardbacks....mix or match authors, lots of really good books to choose from.  I do now have some children's books on my shelf and will be posting more. All children's books are 4 for 1, check my profile page for some children's books that are not posted for various reasons. One of those free with any order from my shelf. I will consider all reasonable deals, so just pm me.  I'm also a Boxer so check my shelf.

This is a smoke-free home with 2 cats. They haven't learned to read yet, but they do like to climb and sleep on the book piles.

Read This Month:  Killer Pancake by Diane Mott Davidson, This Year It Will Be Different by Maeve Binchy, Silent Waters by Jan Coffey, The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini [didn't finish],   Murdering Mr. Monti by Judith Viorst, Close Enough to Kill by Beverly Barton, Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Mary Higgins Clark, Plum Island by Nelson DeMille, The Edge by Dick Francis, Hey, Good Looking by Fern Michaels, Black Friday by James Patterson, Well-schooled in Murder by Elizabeth George

Currently Reading:  Low Country by Anne RiversSiddons

Up next: That Summer by Joan Wolf

Last Edited on: 6/26/10 12:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 133
AlisaLea avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 11:02 AM ET

I have more than one book posted by these authors:  3 for 2 or 5 for 3 on these or any other paperbacks on my shelf.

Kevin Anderson

Catherine Anderson

Clive Barker

Elizabeth Bevarly

Carole Higgins Clark

David & Leigh Eddings

Tess Gerritsen

Heather Graham

Karen Harper

Joan Johnston

Brenda Joyce

Elizabeth Lowell

Debbie Macomber

Fern Michaels

Diana Palmer

James Patterson

Carly Phillips

Luanne Rice

Nora Roberts

Timothy Zahn

the23rdteam avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 12:11 PM ET

These are all books I have listed on my shelf together by author.   Non Smoking home and no pets.

Debbie Macomber--Morning Comes Softly,  Thursdays At Eight,    Susannah's Garden,  Back On Blossom Street,

The Manning Sisters( The Cowboys Lady, The Sherriff Takes A Wife)

The Manning Brides( Marrige of Inconvience, Stand In Wife) 

Christmas Wishes( Christmas Letters, Rainy Day Kisses)

Country Brides( A Little Bit Country, Country Bride)

Small Town Christmas( Return to Promise, Mail Order Bride)

Anthology- Debbi Macombe-Private Paradies,Susan Wiggs-Island Time, Jill Barnett-Old Things

Nora Roberts--Love By Desgin,  Montana Sky,  Entranced,  The Gift( Home For Christmas, All I want for Christmas,Gabriel's Angel) 

As JD Robb- Divided in Death

Linda Lael Miller--Stone Creek Series- Man From Stone Creek, A Wanted Man, The Rustler

Two Brothers, Moonfire, Rachel, Never Look Back

Fern Michaels-- Promises,  The Delta Ladies  Plain Jane  The Nosy Neighbor

Anthology- Comfort and Joy-Fern Michaels,  High-KIcking Christmas-Marie Bostwick,  Suzannas Stocking-Cathy Lamb,  Family Blessings- Deborah J Wolf

Mary Higgins Clark--  Second Time Around,  Daddys Little Girl,  I Heard That Song Before,  On the Street Where You Live

Janet Daily--  Crazy In Love ( Bed of Grass, After The Storm),  Wearing White (A Tradition of Pride, The Mating Season),  Stealing Kisses (Southern Nights, One of the Boys),  With This Kiss( Wild and Wonderful, Beware of the Stranger)  -slightly creased cover

James Patterson- Hide and Seek,  When the Wind Blows,  See How They Run,  Pop Goes the Weasel

Iris Johnson--  Final Target,  The Killing Game

Perri O"Shaughnessy--  Unfit to Practice, Move to Strike

John Grisham--  A Painted House,  Bleachers (HB)

Sandra Brown--  Another Dawn,  Envy, The Switch(HB no dust cover)

Janet Evanovich& Charlotte Hughes--  Full Scoop,  Full Bloom

Diana Palmer--  Lawless( slightly creased cover)  Iron Cowboy

Last Edited on: 3/4/10 10:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
cindyrella64 avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 12:56 PM ET

Here is what I have on my book shelf:

Debbie Macomber- 6 Rainer Drive (Cedar Cove Book 6), Dakota Born( Dakota Book 1), Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street

Ruth Morren-Wild Rose, The Healing Season

Susan Wiggs-The Horsemaster's Daughter, The Firebrand, Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles Book 5)

Fern Michaels-The Nosy Neighbor, Silver Bells (Multiple Authors including Mary Burton, JoAnn Ross, Judy Duarte)

Alex Kava- Whitewash, At The Stroke Of Madness (Maggie O'Dell Book 4)

James Patterson-The Beach House( with Peter De Jonge), The Lake House

Nora Roberts-Brazen Virtue (D. C. Detectives Book 2), Morrigan's Cross(Circle Trilogy Book 1), Dance of the Gods(Circle Trilogy Book 2), Valley Of Silence(Circle Trilogy Book 3), Honest Illusions*2 Copies with different ISBN's*, Irish Rebel, Tears of the Moon (Irish Trilogy Book 2),  Stanislaski Sisters

Mary Higgins Clark-He Sees You When Your Sleeping(with Carol Higgins Clark), I Heard That Song Before, Where Ae You Now?

Lisa Jackson-Left To Die, Shiver

Barbara Taylor Bradford-The Ravenscar Dynasty, A Woman Of Substance (20th Anniversary Edition)

Mary Balogh-Simply Love, Simply Perfect, Slightly Tempted, First Comes Marriage(Huxtable Series Book 1), Then Comes Seduction(Huxtable Series Book 2), At Last Comes Love(Huxtable Series Book 3)

Lisa Gardner-The Third Victim, Alone

Carla Neggers-Cut and Run, The Rapids

Last Edited on: 1/17/10 9:24 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
flfraidycat avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 2:44 PM ET

Karen Whiddon - Soul Magic, The Perfect Soldier

Stephen White - Critical Conditions, Missing Persons, Privileged Information

Avi - Midnight Magic, Wolf Rider

Michael Bond - Monsieur Pampelmousse Investigates, Monsieur Pampelmousse and the Secret Mission,  Monsieur Pampelmousse Takes the Cure

Laura Caldwell - Dating Without Novocaine (Red Dress, Ink), A Clean Slate (Red Dress, Ink), The Night I Got Lucky (Red Dress, Ink)

Jill Churchill - Class Managerie, Silence of the Hams, Fear of Frying, A Knife to Remember, House of Seven Mabels, Grime and Punishment

Patricia Cornwell - 10 of them at present

John D. MacDonald The Green Ripper, Barrier Island, Nightmare in Pink, The Empty Copper Sea,

Ann Rice - Blood and Gold, Cloud Nine, Dance with me

Elizabeth Lynn - Watchtower, A Different Light

K.A. Applegate â?? Discover the Destroyer (Everworld #5), Fear the Fantastic (Everworld #6), Realm of the Reaper (Everworld #4),

Robert Asprin - Myth Conceptions (Myth Adventures, Bk 2)   Myth Directions (Myth Adventures, Bk 3) Myth-Ing Persons (Myth Adventures, Bk 5)  Little Myth Marker (Myth Aventures, Bk 6)

Lawrence Block - The Burglar on the Prowl (Bernie Rhodenbarr, Bk 10, The Burglar who Thought he was Bogart (Bernie Rhodenbarr, Bk 7) A Dance at the Slaughterhouse (Matthew Scudder, Bk 9)

Sandra Brown - Honor Bound, Tomorrow's Promise

Mary Higgins Clark - Mount Vernon Love Story, I'll Be Seeing You, Loves Music, Loves to Dance,  Nighttime Is My Time, While My Pretty One Sleeps

Janet Evanovich - Manhunt, Metro Girl (Large Print)

Cynthia DeFelice - The Missing Manatee, The Light on Hogback Hill

Dick Francis - Dead Cert,  Risk, Twice Shy, Under Orders

Tim F. LaHaye - Nicolae, Tribulation Force, Why You Act the Way You Do, Facing the Future, Left Behind,  How to Study the Bible for Yourself 

Faye Kellerman - The Forgotten, The Ritual Bath

Leslie Glass - The Silent Bride, Tracking Time

Barbara Kingsolver - The Bean Trees, Pigs in Heaven

Connie Mason - Sierra, A Taste of Sin

Carole Matthews - For Better, for Worse, A Minor Indescretion (Red Dress, Ink)

Judith McNaught - Double Standards, Night Whispers, Tender Triumph

Pamela Morsi - Doing Good, Letting Go

Perri O'Shaughnessy - Case of Lies, Invasion of Privacy

Iris Johansen - No one to Trust, Stalemate

Virginia Henley - Notorious, The Hawk and the Dove

John Grisham

- The King of Torts, The Street Lawyer

Julie Garwood - Slow Burn, Killjoy

Leslie Glass - Tracking Time, The Silent Bride

Heather Graham - Blood Red, The Dead Room (Harrison Investigations)

Stephanie Laurens - Impetuous Innocent, The Lady Chosen, A Rake's Vow, The Taste of Innocence, The Untamed Bride

Anne McCaffrey - Acorna's Quest (Acorna), Damia (Tower and Hive, Bk 2),

Killashandra (Crystal Singer, Bk 2), The Tower and the Hive (Tower and Hive, Bk 5)

James Patterson - 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, Bk 1), Hide & Seek

Lawrence Sanders â?? The Anderson Tapes, McNallyâ??s Caper

Luanne Rice - Beach Girls, Cloud Nine, Dance with Me, Summer's Child

Nora Roberts - Lilah and Suzannah, Sanctuary

JoAnn Ross - Fair Haven, Far Harbor

Anne Rivers Siddons - Nora, Nora and Sweetwater Creek

Last Edited on: 3/21/10 8:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 15
rdg4fun avatar
Subject: 2 for 1
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 3:16 PM ET

I'm also currently running a 2 for 1 deal on my entire bookshelf (plus offering unpostable and ARC freebies (check out my signature) - one with every credit spent).

Iris Johansen - The Killing Game, The Search

Lisa Gardner - The Perfect Husband, Gone

Patricia Cornwell - All That Remains, At Risk

Sandra Brown - The Switch, Play Dirty

J.A. Jance - Dead to Rights, Breach of Duty, Hour of the Hunter

James Patterson - The Quickie, Step on a Crack, Judge & Jury, Honeymoon

UNCgal avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 3:28 PM ET

Jude Deveraux        Carolina Isle, , The Black Lyon, The Maiden, Highland Velvet  - All PB Editions - Take all five for 1Credits

Catherine Coulter    The Maze, The Countess, The Duke, Hemlock Bay, The Blow out, - All PB Editions -Take two for 1 Credits

Jerry Jenkins/Tim LaHaye Left Behind - The Kids, 3,4,5,6, All PB Take all four for 1 Credit

Johanne Lindsey - Home for the Holidays, Man of My Dreams, Until Forever, Hearts Aflame, Surrender My Love,  - All PB - Take all 5

for 1 Credits

John Peel - Shockers: Alien Prey, Grave Doubts, Night Wings - All PB Take all three for 1 Credit

Dean Koontz - The Stalkers, The Face, Mr. Murder, Life Expectancy, Frankenstein, Cold Fire, False Memory, Whispers - All PB except False Memory

which is HB - Take all 8 for 4 Credits

LaVyrle Spencer - Home Song,  The Gamble, Spring Fancy - All PB - Take all three for 1 Credit

Chicken Soup - Mother' s Soul, Mother's Soul 2, Pet Lover's Soul, Parent's Soul, Kid's Soul, Teenage Soul, Teenage Soul II, - The first three are HB

the remainder are Large PB editions - Take all 6 for 4 credits

Nora Roberts - The Circle Trilogy - Morrigan's Cross, Dance of the Gods,  Valley of Silence, - All PB - All three for 1 Credit

Michael Connelly - The Closers (HB) , A Darkness More Than Light (PB) , City of Bones (PB)

David Baldacci- Camel Club( PB) , Total Control (PB), Wish You Well (HB), Saving Faith (Cassette) Take all three for 2 Credits

Patricia Cornwell - Blow Fly, Cause of Death, Black Notice. From Potter's Field, Hornest's Nest - All PB - Take all three for 2 Credits

Last Edited on: 4/24/10 2:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
unicorns1313 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 4:33 PM ET

BETTY NEELS - Always and Forever,   Emma's Wedding,  A Good Wife,  An Independent Woman,  An Innocent Bride,  Last April Fair,  Matilda's Wedding,  A Secret Infatuation

CARLA NEGGERS - Cold Pursuit,  The Harbor

ELIZABETH LOWELL - The Color of Death (HB),  Die in Plain Sight,  Jade Island,  Midnight in Ruby Bayou,  Moving Target,  Remember Summer,  This Time Love,  To The Ends of The Earth,  Where the Heart Is

J. A. JANCE - Damage Control,  Rattlesnake Crossing (HB)

JAN COFFEY - The Deadliest Strain,  The Puppet Master

LINDA FAIRSTEIN - Death Dance,  Final Jeopardy,  Killer Heat,  The Kills,  The Dead House 

SUE GRAFTON - A is for Alibi,  F is for Fugitive,  K is for Killer,  N is for Noose,  Q is for Quarry (HB),  S is for Silence,  T is for Trespass

JOANN ROSS - Fair Haven,  Far Harbor,  Homeplace,  No Safe Place (HB),  Out of the Blue,  River Road

Last Edited on: 1/3/10 9:25 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
theresahpir avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2010 9:22 PM ET

I have three Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum books...all hardcover in very good condition, complete with dust jacket.  These come from a smoke free/pet free home:

1. Plum Lovin'

2. Plum Lucky

3. Twelve Sharp

The first two are smaller in size.  If anyone's interested, you can have all three for 2 credits.  Please PM me to let me know!

vickyt avatar
Vicky - ,
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2010 1:57 PM ET

I am trying to downsize my bookshelves here.  If you would like any of these deals, please post here and PM me.  It is be first to ask will get the deal.  I try to mail out the next business day unless snow plummels us again.  With that said, I will be offering the following books by author in deals:

Sherryl Woods  2 for 1    Seaview Inn - pb  The Inn at Eagle Point - pb

Lori Wick    2 for 1    Cassidy  - pb  The Princess - hb

Margaret Truman    2 for 1    Murder at the Library of Congress  - hb  Murder at the Washington Tribune - hb

Charlene Thompson   2 for 1   Black for Remembrance  - pb  Share No Secrets  - pb

Danielle Steel    5 for 2    HRH  - pb     Sisters  - hb   The House  - hb  Impossible  - hb    Journey - hb   

Nora Roberts  11 for 4   Tears of the Moon  - hb    The MacKade Brothers  - pb   Summer Pleasures  - pb                               Engaging the Enemy  - pb   Two of a Kind  - hb         Waiting for Nick & Considering Kate  - pb

Irish Hearts  -pb  The Calhouns: Suzanna and Megan  - pb   Private Scandals  - hb  From the Heart  - pb

With Open Arms - pb  

Jonathan Kellerman  4 for 3   The Conspiracy Club  - pb   Obsession  - pb   The Murder Book  - pb

Monster - pb

Jayne Ann Krentz  3 for 2   All Night Long  - pb   Smoke in Mirrors  - hb  Light in Shadow  -hb

John Lescroart  3 for 2   The Hearing  - pb   The Motive  - hb  The Oath  - hb

Debbie Macomber  6 for 3   Promise Texas  - pb   Sooner or Later  -pb   Ready for Love  - pb   Mrs. Miracle - pb

Lonesome Cowboy & Texas Two-Step   - pb   There's Something About Christmas - hb  

Fern Michaels  4 for 3   Collateral Damage - pb   Free Fall - pb  Under the Radar - pb   Plain Jane - hb

Carla Neggers  5 for 3  The Carriage House - pb   Cold Ridge  - pb  Breakwater - pb   Abandon - pb  The Widow - pb

Robert B. Parker  3 for 2  Shrink Rap  - pb  Hundred-Dollar Baby  - hb   Cold Service  - hb

Lisa Jackson 2 for 1  Almost Dead - pb   Shiver - hb

Iris Johansen  2 for 1   Count Down - pb   Dark Summer  - hb

John Grisham  3 for 2   The Innocent Man  - pb   The Last Juror  - hb   The Client - audio cassette

Sue Grafton  3 for 2   S is for Silence  - hb   O is for Outlaw - hb   N is for Noose  - audio cassette

Lisa Gardner  2 for 1   The Other Daughter   - pb   Next Accident  - pb

Dorothy Garlock  2 for 1  Mother Road - pb   Song of the Road - hb

Jude Deveraux  2 for 1   Wild Orchids - pb   Twins fo Ice/Twins of Fire  - pb

Catherine Anderson 2 for 1   Sun Kissed - pb    Comanche Moon - pb

Barbara Taylor Bradford 4 for 3   Everything to Gain - hb   Her Own Rules - hb

Just Rewards - oversized hb (large print)   Being Elizabeth - hb (large print)

Sandra Brown 5 for 3   Not Even For Love - hb   The Switch - hb (large print)   Riley in the Morning - hb

hello, darkness  - hb   White Hot - hb (large print)

Mary Higgins Clark 3 for 2   Stillwatch - pb    I Heard that Song Before - pb   Where Are you Now?  - hb

Harlan Coben 2 for 2   Hold Tight - hb   No Second Chance - audio cassette

These deals will be available until January 20th.  All books are listed at this time but will be taken down as soon as I see that someone wants a deal.  Thanks, Vicky

MMenzel avatar
Date Posted: 1/3/2010 3:42 PM ET

Here are my mutilple books by authors. All books are paperbacks unless otherwise specified.  2 for 1 for all books listed.  PM with your orders.

Linda Castillo - A Baby Before Dawn, In The Dead of The Night

Margaret Truman - Murder In Foggy Bottom , Murder in The White House, Murder in Ford's Theater

William Heffernan - Unholy Order, Red Angel, Scarred

Stephen White - Remote Control, Higher Authority, The Program, Cold Case, Priviledged Information, Warning Signs, Missing Persons

Douglas Clegg - The Lady of Serpents, Breeders

Joel Goldman - Deadlocked, Cold Truth, The Last Witness

Ken Follett - Code To Zero, The Hammer of Eden

Lynn Hightower - Eyeshot, Fortunes of the Dead

Catherine Coulter - The Edge, Blowout

Christopher Newman - Midtown North, Sixth Precinct, Back Fire, Precinct Command

Carly Phillips - Hot Item, Summer Lovin'

John Maddox Roberts - Hannibal's Children, The Seven Hills

William Caunitz - Chains of Command, Exceptional Clearance, Pigtown

V.C. Andrews - Dawn, Child of Darkness, Unfinished Symphony, Pearl In The Mist, Tarnished Gold

John Mackie - West Side, Manhattan North

Heather Graham - The Seance, Dead on the Dance Floor

Danielle Steele - A Good Woman, Season of Passion

John Grisham - The Street Lawyer, The Testament

Val McDermid - A Place of Execution, The Distant Echo

Jane Haddam - Precious Blood, Somebody Else's Music

Tony Hillerman - The First Eagle, Skeleton Man

Joseph D. Pistone - Mobbed Up, Deep Cover

Minette Walters - The Echo, Disordered Minds, The Breaker, The Shape of Snakes

Denise Mina - Deception, Field of Blood (both HB w/dustjackets)

Peter James - Sweet Heart, Possession

Last Edited on: 1/16/10 8:45 AM ET - Total times edited: 12
cindyrella64 avatar
Date Posted: 1/4/2010 8:59 AM ET

bump

Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: author / multiple bks,,,from a dust free shelf
Date Posted: 1/4/2010 11:17 PM ET

Patricia Cornwell - Blow Fly, Book of the Dead, Cruel and Unusual

Robin Cook- Crisis, Fever

Jeffery Deaver-The Stone Monkey(Lincoln Rhyme, Bk4) The Devil's Teardrop 

David Elkind- The Hurried Child-Children and Adolescents

Marie Ferrarella-Finding Home-The Setup

Debbie Macomber-Back on Blossom Street(Blossom Street Bk4)-Small Town Christmas-Always Dakota(Dakota trilogy,Bk3)Angels Everywhere

Dennis McKiernan-Into the Fire-Silver Wolf,black Falcon(Mithgar)-The Dragonstone(Mithgar)-Red Slippers:MoreTales of Mithgar-The Silver Call

Caroline Myss-Why People Don't Heal and How they Can-Anatomy of the Spirit:The 7 Stages of Power and Healing

Lynda La Plante-Cold Shoulder-Cold Blood

Scott Turow-Ordinary Heros-Pleading Guilty

Cynthia Voigt-Seventeen Against the Dealer-The Runner-When She Hollers-Come a Stranger(Tillerman,#5)

Stuart Woods-Orchid Blues hc-(Holly Baker #2)-Cold Paradise(Stone Barrington,#7)

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/5/2010 9:23 AM ET

>Peter Blauner - The Last Good Day & Slipping into Darkness

>John Jakes -  North and South (North and South Trilogy, Bk 1), The Rebels (Kent Family Chronicles, Bk 2) & The Seekers (Kent Family, Bk 3)

Last Edited on: 4/2/10 11:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Tina D. (tinad) - ,
Date Posted: 1/5/2010 10:19 AM ET

Here is my list - I'm always willing to make a deal, so if you see something here and/or on my shelf that you like, PM me.            

Jane Archer - Maverick Man, Out of the West

Beverly Barton - Close Enough to Kill,  Killing her Softly

Rosanne Bittner - Full Circle, Love's Bounty, Sweet Mountain Magic, Tender Betrayal, Texas Embrace, Thunder on the Plains, Unforgettable

Millie Criswell - Asking for Trouble, Defiant

Carolyn Davidson - Bachelor Tax, Midwife

Geralyn Dawson - Her Scoundrel, The Kissing Stars

Dorothy Garlock - Larkspur, The Listening Sky, Sins of Summer, Tenderness

Cindy Holby - Forgive the Wind, Windfall

JOan Johnston - Colter's Wife, Sweetwater Seduction

T.J. MacGregor - The Seventh Sense, The Hanged Man

Mary McBride - Darling Jack, Gunslinger

Linda Lael Miller - Christy, Skye, Here & There, There & Now, Time Without End

Nora Roberts - Birthright, Black Rose, Heaven & Earth

M.J. Rose - The Halo Effect, The Venus Fix

Ann Rule - Heart Full of Lies, In the Name of Love and Other True Cases

LaVyrle Spencer - Forgiving, November of the Heart

Erica Spindler - Dead Run, Fortune, See Jane Die

Jean Stone - Four Steps to the Alter, Twice Upon a Wedding

Susan Wiggs - The Firebrand, The Horseman's Daughter, A Summer Affair

Last Edited on: 1/5/10 9:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/5/2010 7:02 PM ET

Choose any 3 for 2 credits:

Larry Burkett -  Complete Financial Guide for Young Couples (Christianity Today Series),  Planning for Retirement, & Whatever Happened to the American Dream?

John Grisham - The Partner,  The Chamber,  The Last Juror,  & The Rainmaker.

Neon635 avatar
Date Posted: 1/5/2010 9:52 PM ET

3 for 1 deal

Author: Dan Brown

Air Battle Force  Angels and Demons  Digital Fortress  Edge of Battle  Plan Of Attack  Strike Force (Patrick McLanahan, Bk 13)

Author: Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl  On the Street Where You Live  Pretend You Don't See Her  You Belong To Me

Author: Michael Connelly

The Closers (Harry Bosch Bk 11)  Echo Park (Harry Bosch, Bk 12)  The Narrows  The Overlook (Harry Bosch, Bk 13)  Trunk Music (Harry Bosch, Bk 5)

Author: Tabor Evans

Longarm 370: Longarm and the Shotgun Man  Longarm and the Arizona Ambush (Longarm, No 204)  

Author: John Grisham

The Appeal  The Brethren

Author: David Hagberg

Assassin (Kirk McGarvey, Bk 6)  The Kill Zone (McGarvey)

Author: Iris Johansen

Pandora's Daughter  Quicksand (Eve Duncan, Bk 7)

Author: William W. Johnstone

Judgment Day (Town Called Fury)  Killing Ground (Last Gunfighter, Bk 18)  The Last Gunfighter: The Drifter (Last Gunfighter)  

The Return of the Dog Team  Ride for Vengeance (Blood Bond, Bk 12)

Author: Cameron Judd

The Border Men (Tennessee Frontier, Bk 2)  HANGING AT LEADVILLE, THE

Author: Carolyn Keene

The Crooked Banister (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, No 48)  The Phantom of Pine Hill (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, No 42)

The Secret of Mirror Bay (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, No 49)

Author: Dean Koontz

The Good Guy  Icebound  The Vision

Author: Fern Michaels

Annie's Rainbow  Desperate Measures  Kentucky Heat  Nightstar  Plain Jane  What You Wish for

Author: James Patterson

The 6th Target (Women's Murder Club, Bk 6)  The Beach House  Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross, Bk 8)  

Lifeguard  London Bridges (Alex Cross, Bk 10)

Author: Douglas Reeman

The Deep Silence  High Water  His Majesty's U-boat  The Iron Pirate  Rendezvous-s Atlantic  A Ship Must Die

To Risks Unknown  Torpedo Run  The Volunteers

Author: Danielle Steel

Family Album  Fine Things  The Ghost  Irresistible Forces  Journey  Mixed Blessings  Summer's End  Wanderlust

Last Edited on: 6/30/10 12:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/6/2010 7:16 PM ET

bumping

MMenzel avatar
Date Posted: 1/7/2010 12:59 PM ET

Please see previous posting here.  Just added 4 books by Minette Walters and 2 books by Denise Mina.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last Edited on: 1/7/10 1:24 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
UNCgal avatar
Date Posted: 1/8/2010 9:29 AM ET

bump

tommygirl avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 1/8/2010 2:26 PM ET

New York Times Bestsellers by Lynn V. Andrews

Jaguar Woman and the Wisdom of the Butterfly Tree (yellowing)

Through a wealth of practical shamanistic lore interwoven with tales of sorcery, Andrews reveals both the challenge and the rewards of the sacred quest.

Star Woman (crease in back cover)

You are invited to walk with Lynn Andrews into the American wilderness, to seek selfhood with her in the depths of your own heart, and to soar with her on a magic white horse over a rainbow to the stars....

Neither book is posted to my shelf but order any other book on my shelf and PM that you would like these books included with your order.

Thank you.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/10/2010 9:34 AM ET

bumping

Page: