Feature improved on 7/7/2015 - Helpful Score added
To rate other members' reviews:
- click if you found the Review helpful (this means if it would help you decide whether or not you were interested in reading the book)
- click if you did not find the review helpful (if it would not help you decide whether or not to read the book)
- You can do this anywhere you see a review:
- On a Book Details page
- In the list of Recent Member Reviews (under Search at the top of the site)
- On the Reviews of other members (linked from their PBS Profiles)
Helpful Score: If a review has gotten more thumbs up than thumbs down votes, it will have a Helpful Score that will show on the upper right side of the review.
To see other members' reviews:
- Click Member Reviews under Search at the top of the site to see recent reviews
- You can see reviews (if there are any) on any Book Details page in the database
- You can also browse a particular member's reviews from the link on his or her public profile
To see your own reviews:
- Click the Reviews link on your PBS Profile to see your list of reviews
- You can also see your own Helpful Score for each review
- If your review has gotten more thumbs up than thumbs down votes, it will have a Helpful Score.
- Helpful Scores > 1 are included in Top Reviews.
You cannot rate reviews you have written yourself.
How do I provide/edit my review of a book?