- Blue stars--show you what the Club rating of a book is - from 1 (Hate it) to 5 (Love it) stars..
- Blue stars are the average rating of all members in the club who have rated this book.
- Put your cursor over the blue stars on a book listing to see the stars turn yellow, and assign your rating.
- Yellow stars--show you what you have rated the book - from 1 (Hate it) to 5 (Love it) stars.
- Yellow stars are your rating of a book.
- You can click the number of stars you want to assign a book you have read, on the Book Details page, on your account Bookshelf, or on your other Lists.
- You can clear your rating by clicking the slashed-circle.
The little number to the right of the stars = the number of ratings that have contributed to that average.
- After you contribute your rating, the average will not change right away. The system has to process and update, so check back a while later to see the effect of your rating on the average rating.
Rating a book adds it to your Books I've Read (BIR) list automatically!
- Removing/clearing your rating removes the book from your BIR list.
If the stars on a listing are all grey - then no one in the club has rated the book yet.
How do I provide/edit my review of a book?
Managing your PaperBackSwap Bookshelf