Reserved On: (date)
Status: Waiting 48 hours for other member
to confirm that they still want this book.
- However, if the Wisher then cancels this request, you may log in and find no request there!
- You will have received an email notification of the auto-request, but you will NOT have received an email notification of the first Wisher's cancellation because the offer has been passed along automatically to the next Wisher, without generating an auto-email notification. If no one else is wishing for the book, and the first (auto-requestor) cancels, then you WILL receive an email notifying you of the cancellation.
- If you receive a notification email of a request, but do not see the request when you log in to respond to it, you can confirm what has happened by checking your Transaction Archive to see if the first transaction is there.
- To get to your Transactions Archive:
- from My Account: click the link "Transaction Archive" at the top of your My Account page (in the yellow bar)
- from anywhere on the site: place your cursor over My Account in the toolbar at the top of the site, and choose "Transactions" from the menu that drops down.
- Newly posted books bypass your bookshelf, and will NOT be affected by a bookshelf hold.
- Please do not post books until you are ready to send them out!
What is the Wish List?
How the Wish List Works
Can I post a book directly to someone's Wish List?
I have a book on the Club Wish List. Can I contact the wisher?
I have a book on the Club Wish List but it doesn't have an ISBN
My book's on the Club Wish List, with a different/no ISBN
What does *pending request, 1 hr max* mean?