Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Health & Fitness Forum Health & Fitness Forum

Topic: May 2011 excercise log

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 5/24/2011 7:45 AM ET

That's fine. If you'd rather be overweight, then be my guest.

vampsteph avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/27/2011 5:09 PM ET

Giddy - FYI I am not overweight!! I am 5 ft 3 inches and wear a size 6. I lift weights to build muscle. I eat a clean but not perfect diet. I wanted to lose weight because I had put on a few pounds over the winter. I lost it walking those long walks with my Dog and cleaning up my diet. Your comment about my walking could not cause weight loss was made in response to my Dog being overweight not me. FYI - you are not a vet.

Also don't assume we are all overweight - we are not. Do you work out only because you are overweight?? Probably not.

myhotstylist avatar
PBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 5/27/2011 6:16 PM ET

Im right there with ya Stephanie... im 5'5 and also wear 4, 6, and 8... depending on the designer of the clothes.

Personally i put that Giddy guy on my ignore list...  (BTW, this is not the only thread where hes put people down for not doing HIIT training.)  Hopefully he wont troll in next months thread 

vampsteph avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/27/2011 8:49 PM ET

Well that I didn't know - he can keep his snotty opinions to himself. Everyone here is doing Awesome!!!!!! Happy Memorial Day everyone from the home of the Indianapolis 500!!

myhotstylist avatar
PBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 5/28/2011 12:43 AM ET

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to check in with you all and share some more videos Ive located.  There appears to be lots of short 10-15 second clips in this series, and they play on a continuous loop. Only need to click on this one youtube link to get there.  They were done by Marie Claire fitness

Marie Claire Fitness Series via Youtube 

Last Edited on: 5/28/11 12:44 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 5/30/2011 7:30 PM ET

Happy Memorial day  every one.  Real hot here in NH.  Nice though after all the rain we had.  Every body keep up the good work.

Leola

vampsteph avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/31/2011 8:14 AM ET

Last day of May!! Gonna do something today to round out the month!!

demiducky25 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 5/31/2011 9:07 PM ET

Great job everyone! :-)  My goal this month was to try to get more active days in than not.  I only had 9 non-active days this month, so I don't know if I can do better in June since that was pretty good for me! :-)  Granted, some days are REALLY active and others are just short little bursts of something, but I figured that something is better than nothing!  Let's get June off to a great start! :-)

Page: