The Book of Love: Awaken Your Passion to be Your Higher Self
The Book of Love Awaken Your Passion to be Your Higher Self Author:Karen Bentley The power of love heals all, restores all, renews all. It will undo anger. It will undo guilt. It will restore kindness and trust to your relationships. It will enable you to feel good about yourself and others. It will inspire you to connect deeply with your own divinity and holiness. And it will create the possibility for happiness beyon... more »d your wildest expectations. This is not an empty promise. It is the truth. Love is the only thing that really matters in our lives. When youre on your deathbed, you dont care about your bank account or your body weight or how your house is decorated or whether or not your children have good grades. All you care about is the love you have in your heart for others and the love they have for you. Why wait until life is over to make this monumental realization about the importance of love? Do it now. Enrich your life now. Fill your heart with joy now. Dont waste another second of your life in misery, or anger, or depression, or guilt. Because, truly, every single one of these feeling is a colossal waste of time. There is a better way to go through life, a much better way. It is the way of love. The problem is that theres much confusion about what it means to be a loving being. Love is one of those vague terms that means different things to different people. This results in wildly different expectations about how love "should be." In fact, everyone has their own fantasy about how love "should be" rather than how it is. The Book of Love awakens you from this dream by teaching how love is. The one seemingly subtle difference will open your mind and make you question everything you think you know about love. The tiny opening in the mind is the beginning of your spiritual journey home to God, to your Christ-self, and to a re-joining with your brothers and sisters. The Book of Love is based on the spiritual ideas from A Course In Miracles®. The Course is not a religion. It is a path to a loving God completely and totally without the interference of religion. Some people consider it a correction to or a refinement of Christianity because it teaches how to perceive with the Holy Spirit rather than with the ego. In any case, The Book of Love gives the reader a snapshot into the Course, and the reader is free to objectively assess whether or not to pursue it. No pressure is exerted. The Book of Love offers 10 blockbuster, mega turbo-charged benefits to the reader:
1. Clarity You get unshakeable logic in a space where theres much confusion.
2. Impact Information is organized and presented in a strategic way that moves you to action.
3. Simplicity Directions are practical and straightforward.
4. Results. It doesnt matter whether you want to undo anger, undo guilt, undo depression, or forgive a lifelong grudge, your goal will be achieved.
5. Upliftment Nothing useful is accomplished in misery. You will be refreshed and exhilarated by what you read.
6. Possibility Once the mind is opened, anything is possible. Maybe even happiness beyond your wildest expectations.
7. Worthiness When you become the source of unconditional love, your self esteem is unshakeable.
8. Independence The Book of Love gives you everything you need to know to proceed on your own.
9. Value Every chapter is packed with information or direct experiences. You get actionable ideas at the bargain price of less than $1 each.
10. Holiness - Meet your Christ-self and reconnect with your own divinity. The miracle of love never fails. You will not be disappointed.« less