Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: Brand new hardbound books on countries: Israel, Ireland, Cuba, Argentina, S

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
AlamoLiz avatar
Book Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Brand new hardbound books on countries: Israel, Ireland, Cuba, Argentina, S
Date Posted: 8/29/2007 9:44 PM ET

Israel         Ireland       Cuba       Argentina         New Zealand          Saudi Arabia        

Scotland                 Switzerland                Turkey                  Africa

Have you or your children ever wondered about these countries? Have you ever traveled to these countries?

These are brand new hardbound editions that were duplicates ordered for my school library. They have not been used or stamped with library marks---they are ready for anyone's library! Please check my shelves for these books. The names of the series are "Festivals of the World," and "Welcome to my country." I will submit downloaded covers that will show you how wonderful these look; if you want to see them, go to amazon.com or any other book site, and plug in the ISBN to read the reviews and see the covers. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for lookinig!

AlamoLiz

Liz F.

AlamoLiz avatar
Book Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 8/30/2007 8:26 PM ET

Thank you for looking!

Exploring Africa  and Welcome to Ireland are both gone now.

I still have:      Welcome to Argentina;                  Welcome to Cuba;                    Welcome to Israel

and

Festivals of the World:         New Zealand,        Switzerland,       Scotland,         Saudi Arabia,       Turkey.

Blessings,

AlamoLiz