Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: Credits are gone for the month of April

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
jadecat avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: Credits for Sale-No minimum to buy
Date Posted: 3/9/2021 6:15 AM ET

Hi: I have 50 credits for sale.  They are $3.00 each and I will happily accept Paypal or an Amazon Gift card or another type of gift card, depending on what it is.  I am on line and on pbs everyday, so there is a fast reply and quick turn around.  Thanks so very much! ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: 50 Credits for Sale $3.00 Each- Paypal , an Amazon GC, or Barnes and Noble
Date Posted: 3/13/2021 6:22 AM ET

Hi:  I have 50 credits for sale. They are $3.00 each and I will happily accept Paypal, an Amazon Gift Card, a Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a Better World Books Gift Card or a Thriftbooks Gift Card. I am on line and on PBS everyday so there is a fast reply and quick turn around.  I am also currently doing a deal on my bookshelf. Request one book get two free. I am moving in the next few months and want to see my books go to welcoming homes.  laugh Request one book and email me the titles of the two books you would like. Thanks and have an amazing day. ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: Credits for Sale-No minimum to buy
Date Posted: 3/14/2021 7:25 AM ET

Hi:  I still have 50 credits available for sale for March. I will most happily accept Paypal, an Amazon Gift Card or another type of gift card, depending on what it is. The credits are $3.00 each and there is no minimum to buy.  I am on PBS and online every day so there is a fast reply and quick turn around.  I am also doing a deal on my bookshelf, request one book, get two free. smiley ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: Credits
Date Posted: 3/23/2021 6:09 AM ET

Hi:  I have 50 credits available for sale. They are $3.00 each and I will happily accept Paypal, an Amazon Gift Card, a Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a Thriftbooks Gift Card, a Better World Books Gift Card or another type of Gift Card,depending on what it is.  There is no minimum to buy.  I am on Paperbackswap every day so there is a fast reply and quick turn around of credits.  I am also willing to do deals on my bookshelf if you see anything you may want to have. I am moving in the next few months, so I am trying to slim down my bookshelf.  Stay safe and have an amazing day. ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: 50 Credits for Sale $3.00 Each- Paypal , an Amazon GC, or Barnes and Noble
Date Posted: 3/28/2021 7:32 AM ET

Hello Wonderful Swappers:  I still have 50 credits available for sale. I am online and on Papaerbackswap every day so there is a fast reply and quick turn around.  I just love this site!  The credits are $3.00 each and I will accept a variety of payments. I will happily accept Paypal, an Amazon Gift Card, a Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a Thriftbooks Gift Card, a Better World Books Gift Card or another type of gift card, depending on what it is.  I am also going to be moving in a few months so I am willing to do deals on my Paperbackswap bookshelf.  ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: Credits
Date Posted: 4/1/2021 6:23 AM ET

Hello All:  I have 50 credits for sale. I am also doing deals on my PBS bookshelf as I am moving in the next couple months. Just email me and we can make a deal.  Less stuff to pack up. smiley The credits are $3.00 each and I will most happily accept Paypal, an Amazon Gift Card, a Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a Thriftbooks Gift Card, a Better World Books Gift Card or another type of gift card, depending on what it is.  I am on line and on PBS every day so there is a fast reply and quick turn around of credits. Thanks so very much! ttys Angie

jadecat avatar
Subject: Credits are gone for the month of April
Date Posted: 4/7/2021 7:12 PM ET

Hi:  So sorry everyone. Credits are gone for this month. I will have more credits to sell in May.  Thanks everyone. smiley  Angie

Last Edited on: 4/10/21 11:45 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Page: