Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: **** DECEMBER RAOKS (things you're offering)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
englishmaven avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Happiness Planner
Date Posted: 12/25/2019 1:18 PM ET

I received it as part of a crafting subscription, and I won't use it. It's brand new. It's pink with little shapes all over it. It has spaces for notes, to-do lists, doodles. The company that makes it is called "OH Deer". It would make a cute gift for a tween or teen girl.

Please PM with your address if you would like it. I'm making a Post Office run in the morning, so if I hear from you today, I can get it in the mail tomorrow.  Taken

Last Edited on: 12/26/19 8:34 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
rebeccam avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/28/2019 11:54 AM ET

I have some international stamps from Russia, China, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Chile, Malaysia, that were used for postage.

I have some Thanksgiving and December Holiday card fronts.

Recycled

Last Edited on: 1/3/20 11:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 12/30/2019 6:21 AM ET

TAKEN!

I decluttered some of the paper stuff we had hanging on the fridge, and found an old prepaid phone card.  It is used, but I assume it still has some minutes on it, or surely it would have been thrown out. 
I would like to offer it any wisher who might be able to use it.  Just zing me a pm if you'd like it.

Last Edited on: 12/31/19 6:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Page: