Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Need some help Please.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Need some help Please.
Date Posted: 9/1/2007 8:25 AM ET

Use to I recieved emails when someone posted to a topic I was watching.  I don't get those emails any more.

Are we still able to recieve those emails? If so is there something I need to do to recieve them?

Thanks in advance

bookaddicted avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 9/1/2007 8:48 AM ET

From your account page, go to "Settings", then scroll to "E-Mail Settings" make sure the one for "Watched Topics" is NOT checked.

Guinan avatar
Date Posted: 9/1/2007 11:29 AM ET

It's hit or miss whether I get notification of a reply to a topic I am watching.  Seems like the days when I am cruising the forums a lot I get the occasional or no notifications at all.  If I am away for the day I get a few, but not always all.   *shrugs*  I do like that when I do get a notice and click the link it goes to the last post I read, not the last post so I can catch up on any thing I missed.

royaltech avatar
Member of the Month medalBook Cover Image Approver medalBook Data Coordinator medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 9/1/2007 2:11 PM ET

Hit or miss for me too. I get some, but not all. I get them sometimes, but not all the times. It's really frustrating, and I know it's not my ISP or my program putting them out as spam or I wouldn't get the rest of them. Makes not sense to me.

Generic Profile avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 9/1/2007 6:17 PM ET

I like the replys and now I don't get them, its really good when your playing a game.

Mine is not marked on the setting, so I should be getting them. OH WELL We can't have everything right :-)