Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: Independence Day Patriotic Swap: Completed

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
txbookhound avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2022 9:12 AM ET

I win both contests? So much for thinking I never win anything.  Congratulations to Connie on her win too.  Huge thanks to Melissa for hosting this and putting all those trivia questions together.  I had a huge amount of fun with this one and I'm glad we'll be doing it again next year. Just think, it gives me a whole year to plan ( and sew). The patriotic quilts in the book are sure to give me some good ideas. Thanks to whomever offered it as a prize also.

Last Edited on: 6/29/22 1:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2022 1:15 PM ET

Congratulations to Connie and Melanie! :)

Thank you so much, Melissa, for organzining this fun new swap. Sign me up for next year! :) 

conniej76 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2022 8:20 PM ET

Yeah!!! I am happy that I participated in this swap and that I also won too. Congrats to Melanie for winning as well. I know you will be super creative with the book you won.:) 

Thank you to Melissa for doing this swap...will definitely participate next year!!!!

englishmaven avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/4/2022 4:06 PM ET

I'm unwatching this topic.

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/4/2022 6:45 PM ET

Prayers each of you are enjoying a safe and fun 4th. Thank you again, Melissa for organizing this swap and to all of you for joining in. 

Page: