Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: JULY postcard/notecard swap - Closed

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
candy14 avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 8/1/2020 11:33 PM ET

Thank you to Mona for the cheery postcard of the Southern California coast. I appreciate you, my friend!

MelissaLB avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 8/3/2020 8:29 AM ET

Thank you Robin for the lovely vintage postcard of Independence Hall.  No worries on timing.  Its fun to get postcards anytime.  

And thank you to everyone who sent me cards and postcards.  I've been so busy this summer - which I didn't expect since we aren't travelling anywhere - I keep losing track of my mail.

Please know that you made my day.  I love getting fun mail!

Frankiecay avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/4/2020 3:19 AM ET

Heartfelt thanks to everyone who sent me cards and notes this month. I won't be able to participate in August, but will be back next time. My great news is that my 90 year old Mother was discharged from hospice and is home and doing better. I will be getting her settled in and taking care of her medicines and doctor appointments until everything is worked out. I can't believe she is home, for it looked like for awhile, I would lose her.  Thanks so much for everything. She loves to see the postcards and notes.   See you in September! 

Page: