Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Links issue

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: Links issue
Date Posted: 6/9/2020 12:02 PM ET

I know many people have complained about different versions of the same book title not being linked, leading members to spend much more time managing  WLs, but Is anyone else having issues with PM responses not being linked? For example, I reply to Anna, then later think of more info I want to share so I send another PM (her initial Pm and my first response are both showing when I type in another response and hit send). But my second response is showing up as a totally separate PM with only Anna's original PM showing with my second response-- the first response is not showing. 

sasssy25 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 6/13/2020 2:35 PM ET

If you replied last, then go to the PM list "from me" and reply to her again there in order to keep them all connected. It has always been that way, and I hate it, but that's the way it is.

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 6/14/2020 10:20 AM ET

No, thats not the probelm......the site is splitting one reply from the second or subsequent replies I make even though I type it into the convo showing the OP and the first reply.