Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: New glitches today

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: New glitches today
Date Posted: 8/24/2019 10:20 AM ET

Links to member names are not working in the games!!  I suspect there will be other glitches today.

Last Edited on: 8/24/19 6:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
kathyk avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 8/24/2019 11:32 AM ET

Times and dates get messed up,  --- rebooting seems to be a temporary fix till next time.

hardtack avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 8/25/2019 9:45 PM ET

Hey, Jeanne, I found another glitch. I was reviewing some of the book reviews I've written. As it's so nice to go back and see how witty I am. laugh

I was amazed to see books I know I never wrote reviews on. Plus, I saw a book or two I'm suppose to have reviewed, but which I know I've never even read. One was from 2018, and while my memory dims as I get older, I know I've never read that one.

later......

Huh! I went back to my review page to see if I could delete the erroneous reviews and guess what?  They are not there any more!  Perhaps the server hiccupped when I accessed it the first time. Either that, or Mulder was right. We're being manipulated.

Last Edited on: 8/25/19 9:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Momof2boys avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/28/2019 9:40 AM ET

On Safari on my phone I can't even connect...keep getting "too many redirects". Been going on for at least 2 days now.