Great Book....I have used many of the ideas in the book in the past. I just did not know this book existed with many more (and similar) ideas
Ronni Eisenberg and Kate Kelly have shown overwhelmed Americans smart, simple ways to create and maintain order in Organize Your Home!, Organize Your Family!, and Organize Yourself!. Now, the organizing consultants who have helped some of the nation's biggest and busiest businesses, share their tips for a smoother, more efficient ride on the corporate track for anyone who feels their office or desk is out of control. In easy to follow step-bystep methods they show you how to:
* compare the benefits of a paer vs. an electronic calendar
* avoid interruptions
* prioritize by learning to separate the important from the forgettable
* create files instead of piles so you can locate that business magazine, memo requesting your presence at a meeting, or your company benefits booklet
* delegate to subordinates and confront a disorganized boss with ideas for efficiency
* conduct time-saving meetings without sacrificing effectiveness
* set up a home office
* organize your briefcase and prepare for, and recover from, a business trip.
From streamlining paperwork, the phone, and the mail to reducing needless clutter and taking advantage of today's technology, Organize Your Office! offers assistants and executives alike ways to take messages and take meetings without taking precious time, so doing better business can also be a pleasure.