Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: Just Posted 6 Mary Engelbreit minature gift books 5 are in New condition

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
adopteesministry avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Just Posted 6 Mary Engelbreit minature gift books 5 are in New condition
Date Posted: 7/25/2007 10:06 PM ET

I Just posted 5 really nice brand new very small minature Mary Engelbreit gift books- The New ones are:

Don't Look  Back,  Take Good Care,  Have Your Cake and Eat It Too,  All You Need Is A Friend,  Life Is A Chair of Bowlies. These are all in new gift giving condition with blank gift pages to add a name. The other minature Mary Engelbreit book is called Don't Waste A Miracle and is in very good condition but shows some cover wear- gift page on this copy is also left blank to add name- but not in brand new condition.

Great for Mary Engelbreit Lovers and for sending a small gift with your greeting cards to those special persons!

Jody M

I also have a 2nd copy of Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

adopteesministry avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/26/2007 8:41 AM ET

Thanks for all the orders! The only books left now- and they are BRAND NEW are:  Mary Engelbreits Don't Look Back,

and Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!  ( I actually have 2 copies of this but can only list one at a time) The cute very little gift books have

a gift page in them to fill in the person's name you are giving the book too- these are blank. Very nice gift books. Mint condition!

While they last!    Blessings, Jody

adopteesministry avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/27/2007 7:30 AM ET

Still have the 3 books listed above in Brand New, gift giving condition- great and easy to mail  your friends! For any Mary Engelbreit lovers!  Jody M

adopteesministry avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/31/2007 1:01 AM ET

Have 3 darling Mary Engelbreit gift books in gift giving condition still available- they are tiny books like the small Hallmark mini books. Don't Look Back and 2 copies of Have Your Cake and Eat It Too. I have a small purse sized Mary Engelbreit address book too in new condition- clean and crisp . For credit orders only- no Boxers on these.

Last Edited on: 8/31/07 1:05 AM ET - Total times edited: 1