Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - USPS Postal Regulations USPS Postal Regulations

Topic: Stickers -- Return Address & Others

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
angelacisco avatar
Subject: Stickers -- Return Address & Others
Date Posted: 9/13/2007 8:35 PM ET

I'm looking for a good (inexpensive) site that sells custom stickers.

I would like round stickers with the recycle logo on them, ideally with a custom message, to attach to packages I send out.  Right now I am using teeny, tiny Avery perforated labels that are designed to close folded sheet flyers.  They are a PITA to print myself. 

I've used VistaPrint.com in the past for all kinds of stationery products like Address Labels, but they don't offer round (or even sqaure) labels.

I thought I hit the jackpot with these on eBay but the seller decided they weren't supposed to be for sale and refunded my money. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120156319132&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002#ebayphotohosting

I just know someone in this forum will be able to point me in the right direction.

tigger5677 avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 9/13/2007 9:04 PM ET

http://www.awarenessideas.com/rd105-Recycling-Decal-p/rd105.htm

this site says they can customize any of the stickers.....

mobilemark avatar
Date Posted: 9/14/2007 10:48 PM ET

vista print always seem to have some great items (and pretty resonsable and sometimes they even offrer discounts

mpmarus avatar
Date Posted: 9/17/2007 2:37 PM ET

You could make your own - buy round white labels and download free software from Avery

ETA: I just saw you are printing small ones. I've had really good luck printing on 1.5" rounds. Also, are you using the Avery DesignPro software to print? http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3200

Last Edited on: 9/17/07 2:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
angelacisco avatar
Date Posted: 9/17/2007 11:12 PM ET

I LOVE VistaPrint!  You would not believe the amount of their products I have.  I even got my pseudo-mother-in-law Christmas cards for her to send this year for free.  They don't do shapes other than rounded rectangles, unfortunately.  (BTW, VP sends out email advertising their sales and free products.  You can keep them and use that link to get the deals even after the date the sale ends.)

I have tried Avery Design Pro.  I will have to try it again.  I haven't figured out how to put text that curves above an image as well as below.  I think I am going to just use 1.5" or 2" Avery circular labels.  (I did use Design Pro to make the small ones.)

mpmarus avatar
Date Posted: 9/18/2007 4:39 PM ET

Also, have you thought of a self-inking stamp instead of a sticker? Just brainstorming...

(I thought I saw where someone had stamped a recycle symbol on the back of a book pkg and then realized it was just clever wrapping with a grocery bag [where the symbol was imprinted])