Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Chick Lit Chick Lit

Topic: What's next for Becky after the baby? (Shopaholic series)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
jennifert242 avatar
Subject: What's next for Becky after the baby? (Shopaholic series)
Date Posted: 8/24/2007 12:43 PM ET

I'm a HUGE fan of the Shopaholic series and I was just wondering what you all think is next for the shopaholic series...

Do you think there will be another shopaholic book after the shopaholic and baby? Would you like to see another one? If so, what do you think will happen in that book? Do you think it will be a Shopaholic and Toddler?

I would LOVE to see another Shopaholic book (I can't get enough of Becky!) She cracks me up. I think it will be fun to see how her life changes with Minnie. I think the book ended like it isn't the last one. What do you all think?

momofzandc avatar
Date Posted: 8/29/2007 11:21 PM ET

I hope that she does another book on Becky.  Shopaholic and Child would be great, especially if her child turns out to be just like her.  I do know that Sophie Kinsella has a new book coming out in 2008 called "Remember Me?".

jennifert242 avatar
Date Posted: 8/29/2007 11:45 PM ET

yeah I look forward to her new book but I hope she makes another one in the shopaholic series. I want to read more about Becky and how she does at raising a kid! lol