|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
As most who make New Years Resolutions, I'm not sure if all can be kept or not but here is mine and I'm going to do everything I can to keep them. I usually only make 1 or 2 and am able to stick to them for the most part but this yr I've made more cause I think they need something done about them and I'm determined to make them happen.
1. Stop smoking (been wanting to quit for a while, it's time to do so)
2. Work a couple more hrs a day to bring in a little more much needed income
3. MOVE (so tired of the town I'm in)
4. Be a better role model for my son
5. Become a foster parent after I am moved (something I've wanted to do for a while and applied but house wasn't up to standards, electric heaters and all so wasn't as warm as they wanted and all that good stuff) so we gonna try it again after I get moved hopefully.
So, now the question is, will I be able to keep these or not. I'm sure hoping so. I have a court date with ex-husband for him not, well we'll just say for him being a coward, on Jan 15th and then after that (cause you need a cigarette to put up with him) I hope to put the smoking behind me by the end of the month. Only problem there is I'm a home health aide and the lady I sit for smokes like a freight train so I'll still be around it...Be tough to quit but I know I need to and I want to as well.