I'm having a 2 for 1 on Discovery Channel School Teachers A-Z Resource Guides until they're gone. Choose one title from the list as your credit, and PM me your free selection.
All are brand new, never used. Listed as grades 5-9.
The A-Z contents of each title are:
- Activities - Help your students engage in inquiry-based learning)
- Bibliography - Great books for content, leisure reading, or classroom reference
- Careers - Share this section with students to help them plan for higher education and careers
- Demonstrations - The excitement's up front with you for these classroom "events"
- Experiments - To provide students with guided practice in inquiry
- Free Stuff - Charge up your [title name] unit at no extra charge!
- Games & Puzzles - Keep the learning going while everyone has some fun
- Homework Helpers - Build a variety of assignments around this information
- Interdisciplinary - Connections to other subjects add new dimensions to sceince
- Just for Fun - A little lightheartedness leavens any learning!
- Key Concepts - Content standards to be addressed in teaching [title name]
- Leisure Activities - Reinforce the study of [title name] in your students' "off" hours
- Misconceptions - Common, and mistaken, ideas about [title name]
- Noteworthy People - Share these achievers' stories with your students
- Off the Beaten Path - To stimulate creative student thinking
- Professional Resources - Peer groups, programs, associations, and more
- Questions & Answers - Common questions about [title name] from curious kids
- Reproducibles - Photocopy resources for class activities
- Science Projects - Encourage students to discover their own answers
- Testing - How to assess student performance and concept mastery
- Unsolved Mysteries - Science awaits solutions
- Vocabulary - Key [title name] words and terms
- Writing Ideas - Reproduce and distribulre for instant [title name]-related writing assignments
- X Marks the Spot (maps) - A geography link opens up worlds of [title name] discovery
- Year after Year (timeline) - Significant science, traced over time
- Zingers - Thought-provoking tidbits
Fish & Amphibians
Land & Water
Mapping the Earth
Protists & Fungi
[Everything You Need to Teach] Reptiles
Last Edited on: 9/9/07 2:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 1