|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Please post all your discussion of books filling this category in this thread.
Some Useful Definitions
Small press: A publisher which (a) has annual sales below $50 million; (b) publishes 10 or fewer titles per year; or (c) is not part of a large conglomerate or multinational corporation. An incomplete list of English-language small presses is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_small_presses
LISTS ONLY thread can be found here.
Last Edited on: 12/1/11 4:50 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Last Edited on: 3/22/12 9:01 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
Book-as-Object (5 / 10)
1. Read a novel published in the last 12 months.
2. Read a novel published by a small press.
3. Read a novel with cover art that you love.
4. Read a novel with cover art that you hate.
5. Read a novel with less than 150 pages.
6. Read a novel with between 350 and 450 pages.
7. Read a novel with over 700 pages.
8. Read a paperback original.
9. Read a novel that has been out of print for at least ten years.
10. Read a novel that was blurbed by one of your favorite authors.
Last Edited on: 10/26/12 7:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 2