Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: 4/2 7/3 10/4 or make me an offer - Romance, Christian, YA, Cozies, Holiday

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Greycat133 avatar
PBS Blog Contributor medal
Subject: 4/2 7/3 10/4 or make me an offer - Romance, Christian, YA, Cozies, Holiday
Date Posted: 11/26/2012 7:07 PM ET

About to make a huge donation to the library, so here's the last chance on many of the books on my bookshelf.  I have an eclectic shelf with YA and kids, graphic novels, cozy mysteries, romance, Christian fiction, and several Christmas/holiday books. 

4 books for 2 credits, 7 books for 3 credits, or 10 books for 4 credits.  Or make me an offer (as long as it is 2 credits or more). 

Please PM me if interested, as I don't get back to the forums to check on this often. 

These books are heavy, so they are exempted from the above deal.  But if you're interested in them, depending on what else you want we might be able to still work them into a deal. 

Everybody's Suspect in Georgia: Everybody Loved Roger Harden / Everybody Wanted Room 623 / Everybody Called Her a Saint (Everybody's a Suspect Omnibus) (Heartsong Presents Mysteries)

Murder Most Confederate, Celtic, and Merry

To Catch a Prince & The Frog Prince

The Swan Thieves

Last Edited on: 11/26/12 7:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 11/26/2012 11:59 PM ET

I just ordered London Blitz Murders, Yoga Therapy for Headaches and Dinotopia Lost. For my extras I would like:

A Crafty Killing
An Uninvited Guest
Hooked on Murder
By Hook or by Crook

Thanks for the deal,
Denise

tgriffis avatar
Limited Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 11/27/2012 11:04 AM ET

I have ordered

1. Mail-Order Christmas Brides (Love Inspired Historical)
  2. The Wedding Season (Love Inspired Historical)
  3. The Sheriff's Sweetheart (Love Inspired Historical)

Would like these for my freebies:

1. Dakota Cowboy,(Love Inspired Historical) by Linda Ford
  2. Love on the Range, (Love Inspired Historical) by Jessica Nelson
  3. The Matrimony Plan (Love Inspired Historical) by Christine Johnson
  4. Meet Felicity, An American Girl

Thanks for the deal