|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
PM ME AND BUDDY ME A CREDIT.
1. VALLEY OF THE HORSES BY JEAN M. AUEL (FRONT COVER IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION)
2. HOT IRON BY ELMER KELTON (NO ISBN). Espy Norwood is a troubleshooter who's got troubles of his own--and more troubles find him when he lands a job on a ranch on the Texas plains. Bitter landowners plot against him, determined cattle thieves sneak right under his nose, and his own son refuses to trust or even know him. Can he catch the thieves, save the ranch, and win his son's love?
3. THE SEVEN CHOCOLATE SINS, A DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS COLLECTION OF CHOCOLATE RECIPES (NO ISBN AND RED MARK ON COVER)
4. FRENCH CUISINE PLUS (NO ISBN AND RED MARK ON COVER)
5. THE MASTER CHEF'S OUTDOOR GRILL COOKBOOK (NO ISBN)
6. CUTLASS EMPIRE by F. VAN WYCK MASON (1949, COVER IS IN BAD CONDITION BUT BOOK IS STILL VERY READABLE) ABOUT THE FAMOUS BUCCANEER HENRY MORGAN.