|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Here is my list for April- Can't believe it's April already!
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
* Soda can tabs ~ I saw a neat bracelet made with these & I want to try my hand at it, but we don't drink canned drinks.
* A baby sling similar to this one... http://tinyurl.com/ngraw6a
* Any old brooches, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* An adjustable mandoline slicer
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
* Tupperware lids/seals in a green color. I need mainly Modular Mate seals, but can use some others as well for mixing bowls & CrystalWave containers. I can give you the part # of the seals I need.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* DVD's of Back to the Future & any episodes of Golden Girls.
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Poise, Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta
Last Edited on: 4/3/14 2:17 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
ALL: I'd like to update the spreadsheet that I created last year to have everyone's major "want" coupons in one place. If you would like to be included on the list, please PM me the coupons that you can always use when they come out. I haven't heard from several folks in quite awhile that were on my "regular" send list, so I'm guessing they don't need them anymore. Anyway, I know several of us found the one page list of everybody's wants convenient. Just let me know if you want to be included. The list will be kept updated on the 2014 coupon thread in RAOK.
Hi everybody! Here are my wishes for April:
- Anything with Hello Kitty on it
- ANY kind of stickers (I'm a sticker fanatic and my daughter is quickly becoming one too!)
- Any kind of stationery (envelopes, note cards, sticky notes, note pads, etc.)
- Anything with owls
- Any kind of hand-me-down girl's clothing in size 4t. My daughter is 1 1/2 and is already in this size. No long sleeve stuff though please! :)
- Any Irish/Ireland related items
- Any Italian/Italy related items
- Anything with skulls on it
- Anything Harley Davidson
Thanks for reading! :)
I have one wish for April: scarves
Do you have any scarves lying around, collecting dust?
Anything I can use to still look nice while covering my head is great.. the two I have are rather plain.
My wishes for April are:
1. Coke codes-I appreciate any that are sent to me and will be put to good use! :)
2. Lean cuisine codes-trying to save up for items on there that take a lot of points
3. Kelloggs codes-I like getting the reusable bags from them when I can rack up the points
4. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or from odd places like gas stations for instance
5. Coca Cola items-love the stuff!
6. Any DVD that you no longer want--no horror movies please--I will take them without a case as well
7. Any item with a cherry on it especially if it looks retro or like Mary Engelebreit stuff
9.Longshot item-Any essence cosmetics you don't want or have extras of
Thank you for reading! :) I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Last Edited on: 4/24/14 4:47 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY !
My wishes for April are:
1) Birthday and Anniversary cards w/ envelopes
2) Angel or Retro Stickers
3) Pretty stationary with matching envelopes
4) A pocketbook with cell phone pocket in it. ( I need this badly)
5) Grocery store coupons ( no baby or animal food ones)
Thanks everyone that helps with my wishes. I appreciate it.
Oxy Clean Power
Allegra (Allergy medicine)for children and adults
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food
Granola bar or oatmeal coupons
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Excited about doing Crafts right now to benefit my Adoption ministry- so looking for Fun Craft supplies. Thanks for Looking!
Craft Trims: Braids, Grosgrain/Satin Ribbons, Rick-Rack, Fringe, Laces, Small Pom poms trim, Cute appliques, Tiny Iron-ons.
Cotton Calico Fabric & Mini Prints- Primary Colors preferred- small remnants welcome- Also Blue & White fabrics ( like English China )
Fun Buttons: Cute Baby/Child ones with pictures on, Nautical/Anchors, Bright Primary Colors- Whimsical Shapes- Dime size or less
Mini Craft Photo Frames/Mini Picture Frames- Square, Oval, Heart- Plastic, Wood, Metal -Also Small Matting or matte- 5" by 7" or less.
Bible Verses/Scripture- On Post Cards, Greeting Cards, Mugs, Stickers, Memory Cards, Small Placks, Small Framed Verses, Labels, etc.
Charms from Charm Bracelets/Jewelry/Board games: Anchors, Hearts, Crosses, Doves, Flowers. Faith Words/Symbols,Any Cute ones!
Unused Ink Pads or Like new ones- Black or any colors- to use for rubber stamping. Cute mini rubber stamps with flowers, symbols, words.
Mini Boxes: Tins from Altoids/Sucrets or plain ones this size, Cardboard mini jewelry boxes for rings, bracelets, small necklaces.
Swedish/Scandinavian Folk Art- paper items, Christmas or folk art home décor.
Last Edited on: 4/6/14 8:18 AM ET - Total times edited: 15
Happy April! <3
My wishes are:
- Coke codes
- Any kinds of tea or coffee (nothing with lemon, please)
- Anything related to Japan
- This might be an usual wish, but I am wishing for clip-on earrings, especially tiny to medium size stud earrings, hoops, or ones that dangle. My ears are pierced but didn't heal properly, so wearing pierced earrings hurt my ears and cause the holes to tear. I haven't worn earrings for years because of it but would love to start again with clip-ons (which are now hard to find).
Last Edited on: 4/1/14 3:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes this month are for birthday cards from all over (my birthday is April 18)....anything to do with actor Jason Bateman....anthing to do with cats....Spiderman or Hulk things....Turtle related items....postcards new or used....Titanic items....any still usable padded evelopes....and that is about it. Happy April and thank you to all.
Last Edited on: 4/1/14 3:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy Spring to All!! My April wishes :
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats
Langer's juice or Welch's refrigerated juice
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shots: 1) Nintendo NES Megaman games
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device)
Last Edited on: 4/6/14 4:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
A very dear friend of mine waas just diagnosed with cance. While doing pre op blood work, they discovered she also has leukemia. I'd love to make her some hats. So here are my requests:
Patterns to make cancer chemo hats using fleece or tee shirts.
or if anyone could crochet her a couple hats, I would really appreciate it. (I don't crochet or knit)
Happy April everyone!
- I would love to have any size canvas or cloth tote bags (the kind you can wash in the wash machine :-)
- Anything Tiki related for my little Tiki room
Thanks so much
I am wishing for the following:)
Stationary for my sisters. They love stickers, notepads, stationary, pretty stuff to add to notes, etc.
Makeup samples, beauty supplies, shampoo, etc. I travel a lot and these are great to take with me.
Happy April Everyone! =0)
I am wishing for the following:
Thanks in advance!! =0)
The only thing that I am in need of is if anyone has an old used **Verizon** (or unlocked? Not sure how that works really) iPhone that's just sitting around collecting dust? My phone is dying quickly (:I have to restart it 3-4 times a day:( and my contract doesn't let me get a new phone til September. I don't care if it's got scratches/cracks/whatever, any age/version/iOS, as long as it works! Thanks so much.
any baby coupons: diapers, wipes, etc., Enfamil coupons and checks;Dawn, Country Crock,and Cheer laundry detergent coupons, any metal longneck bottle caps (from cokes, beer, wine coolers, etc), any 30th anniversary items like picture frames or decorations (we are throwing my parents an anniversary party), pearls and pearl items such as beads, costume jewelry, etc., any "G" or "H" items, any unwanted buttons.
Thank you all so much!
Last Edited on: 4/2/14 7:45 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Kiddos Wishes: Anything Nightmare Before Christmas & Easter Cards for the mantle.
My Wish: World Map Poster (any size or condition) Using for a project.
Happy April! Thank you in advance for granting our wishes:
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven ..or Freakshow ...or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
new addition this month : the coasters they give you at restaurants.... either round or square..... thanks
Last Edited on: 4/2/14 12:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 1