|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big (though common sense is appreciated!); you never know what will turn up.
We must all abide by these PBS rules :
Our own RAOK rules:
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, then we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know that the PBS team does get involved to edit posts, and accounts do get suspended, if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
My number one wish is for prayers for mom. She is being referred to a different oncologist were not sure when.
My August Wish list is:
1) Prayers for mom
2.) Paddington plush toy bear for my mom
3.) A sketchbook.--Received! Thanks to a kind person!
Thank you to everyone who grants my wishes.
Last Edited on: 8/29/15 11:06 AM ET - Total times edited: 23
August 20th I'll be 59 and won't be able to do anything to celebrate due to added medical bills having to be paid, so any cards or surprises would make my day feel a little special.
On my wish list, it includes:
1) pretty stationary with matching envelopes-RECIEVED, THANK YOU
2) a book of stamps ( if that's allowed to be asked for)
3) herbal teas ( berry flavors are my favorite)- RECIEVED, THANK YOU
4) moisturizing lotion for very dry skin- RECIEVED, THANK YOU
Thanks to all that grant my wishes.
Last Edited on: 8/18/15 6:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/59/e8/8b59e864497b6a421b079abcc4483e12.jpg I wish all of you a very blessed and happy August. My #1 wish is prayers/birthday wishes to all those who need them and for one another as well :) #2 I do love finding friendly snail mail in my box. Would appreciate any post-cards or cards. It might be cool to get post-cards from different places. :) PM me for address if you need it. #3 I feel badly about asking this again but am because they will always be used to spread cheer, any extra postage stamps, even 1 or 2, would be wonderful. Thank you. God Bless You.
My wishes for this month are:
1. Any DVD you no longer want--no horror please--will take them without a case as well. :)
2. Anything Wonder Woman--can be a bookmark,keychain,old comic...I would love it!
3. Coupons-any that you have extra of or any from the Internet or odd places like gas stations for instance.
4. Any kind of Green Tea or White Tea Body Wash...will gladly take samples.
5. Anything with cherries on it--can be jewelry,kitchen decor,etc.
6. Longshot item: Reed diffuser oil--any scent you may have
7. Wish for my Mom- My mom doesn't get much mail now that my dad has been gone for a year now. I would love for her to recieve cute cards in the mail,postcards or even diabetic recipes since she recently became a diabetic. If interested, send me a PM and I will give you her address.
August 23rd is my birthday and I would love to get a card or greeting. :)
Other wishes are:
Dvds, with or without cases, we watch hallmark, family, Christian, romance, type dvds. We shy away from rated R or scary.
Everyone stay cool and have a happy August!!!
August, back to school month.
Ive been having some difficulties.
Thanks so much guys for looking!
Any large size shirt in Juniors"teen" or a small to a medium in Womens that my daughter of 11 might wear. She cant wear anything in the kids section. She wears teenage stuff now already. This would really help and thanks a bunch! Anything you have laying around in these sizes would be so great.
Any jeans or pants in a size 5 or 7 in juniors would help tremendously. Used is fine.
Last Edited on: 8/9/15 3:24 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
*Starbucks Star Codes..found on Starbucks coffee items (packaged coffee,etc)
*Innovasian Reward Codes
Last Edited on: 8/27/15 8:54 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
for some reason i can't print coupons from my computer... i could do it before but i can't now .
for grandkids: pullups/ wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
for my dog London...he is a Chorkie...he only likes to eat Cesars dogfood
ANYTHING : Wizard of Oz......
anything : W A L K I N G D E A D
T H A N K S
Minions tic tac box
Health magazines - any kind, for me and my son
Plain invations - looking for 12 for a get together
Perfume for women and mens
Men size 3x white long sleeve dress shirt and any other color - for my 16yr old son.
Men size 44x30 or 32 dressed pants any color - for my 16yr old son.
Oxy Clean Power
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food or shakes
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Last Edited on: 8/30/15 12:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for this month ~
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* Any old brooches, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet.
* Tupperware lids/seals in a green color. I need mainly Modular Mate seals, but can use some others as well for mixing bowls & CrystalWave containers. I can give you the part # of the seals I need.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cheerios, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Pringles, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta & Pasta Sauces
*Any homemade shampoo and soaps.
*Ribbon & Fabric scraps
*Vintage tea cups & saucers (don't have to match; don't have to be full sets; can be chipped)
*If you have any K-Cups that you don't want or can spare (even coupons for them) my mom would be extremely grateful to get them from you.
*Kelloggs Book Codes - These are similar to the Kelloggs Family Rewards.
*Rush Hour (DVD)
*Vintage Cocktail Dress - size 8 or larger (need for wedding)
Last Edited on: 8/16/15 12:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
My wishes this month are:
Any toys for a 1 year-old girl. She is very into Mickey & Minnie Mouse right now.
Any Disney animated DVDs (especially the classics). These are only released so often by Disney and so the DVDs are quite expensive.
This is probably quite a long shot but I thought I'd ask. I own a vintage mirror compact and would love any others, especially those from the 50s or earlier, to begin a collection with. Any condition is fine and will be welcomed with open arms.
Thank you for reading.
Last Edited on: 8/6/15 10:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Thank you for reading and happy August!
My wishes for the month:
Coke Reward codes
Kellogg's Family Reward codes
Kellogg's Book Codes from products sold at Walmart
My daughter is super into Pokemon--any little Pokemon figure, plush, or cards are welcome :)
Thank you again!
My August wish list:
1.) acrylic paints
2.) canvases (any size)
3.) Friends, Frasier, and/or Cheers dvd's
4.) paper clips, stapler and staples.
5.) anything owl, elephant, Star Wars, Frozen, Mickey Mouse, or art related.
6.) my daughter just turned 16. Anything for a 16 year old girl would be great.
7.) ink pens.
Leap Frog LeapPad2 games that you aren't using for our almost 5 year old and almost 2 year old.
Disney Movie Codes
digital movie redemption codes ( i.e. Vudu or flixster )
Beauty/hygiene coupons or samples
cute animal pictures, cards,or postcards for my daughter
Need prayers for my mom, Grace, again........she has a recurrence of melanoma on same arm where a spot was removed earlier this year.
Daughter Anastasia is due with second baby this Sunday but is showing no signs of the baby being ready to deliver. She is really tired with a 16 month old to care for (hence why I've been with them for a couple weeks already).