Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
The Adventist Home Educator Handbook - 17th Edition
The Adventist Home Educator Handbook - 17th Edition Author:Judy Shewmake Judy Shewmake has been homeschooling her four children since 1985. Two have graduated and started homes of their own and made her a grandmother! The youngest two children remain in the family homeschool. — The AHE Handbook began as a eight-page handout she prepared for friends who had requested homeschooling resources. Over the next 12 years, ... more »through god's guidance grew to this manual-the only resource written especially for SDA Homeschoolers.
Judy's Passion is to share God's plan of "True Education" with homeschoolers and help them find His plan for the education of their children.
* How to develop "True Education" in your home.
* Descriptions and addresses of homeschooling resources and services.
* Homeschooling methods, record keeping and more.
* State requirements and organizations.
* Curriculum resources listed by subject.
* Testing, legal and other homeschooling services
* Special family support section.
* Complete index makes locating resources easy.
* Reproducible forms for organizing homeschool and home.
* COntinually updated so you always receive the latest information.« less