|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
treasure box items
dry erase markers ( would love to have a brown to draw on board for science)
clean unmatched socks to use as dry eraser marker erasers
Last Edited on: 8/1/13 10:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* An adjustable mandoline slicer
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
* The blender container to an Osterizer blender, glass or plastic ~ like this one... http://tinyurl.com/lpj7jgl
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Jif, ??? There's more that I can't think of right now but will add later.
ETA: This is kind of a large wish but a girl can dream ;) I'd really appreciate having a Seal-a-Meal machine. Would love any of the accessories & bags as well.
Last Edited on: 8/15/13 6:46 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
My August wishes are:
Lean Cuisine Codes
Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
Monster's U. Movie Codes found on Kellogg's cereal boxes
Any of these codes can just be sent to me by personal message so no postage :) I greatly appreciate any codes sent and will be sure to grant some wishes to pay it forward. Take care, Jennifer
Last Edited on: 8/16/13 1:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would like to make a mosaic birdbath for my Moms nursing home ( where I volunteer in the garden courtyard) I am looking for unwanted mosaic pieces , broken china or ceramic with pretty designs, small tiles or glass pebbles ( basically anything I can grout and will hold up in the weather) . A lot of what I am requesting is probably heavy to mail so please don't spend too much on the postage but if you break a beautiful plate and want it to be repurposed and recycled as a artistic birdbath please send it my way. Also I collect foreign coins if anyone has any leftover from trips.
Kitchen and hand towels
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 8/25/13 9:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Here is my Wish List:
- Weight Watchers recipes, from WW cookbooks, magazines, shared in meetings, anything like that; I am trying to get more into cooking with Weight Watchers recipes
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right?
- Gas mask. The kind that sticks out from your face like a Halloween mask with a huge nozzle and two goggles for the eyes (similar to this: http://fav.me/d2stb1r ). If not exactly that, I'd take something close to it.
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit for an adult. Perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy.
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat for an adult, tall and pointy though collapsable for storage and travel, it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for.
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy August, everyone! (Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like 2013 is zipping by really fast)
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 8/27/13 1:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
I would love to receive any of the following, please.
Thank you, Thank you!!
Last Edited on: 8/7/13 9:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
I am wishing for ...
~ Bookmarks with Tassels
~ Anything Super Hero (Especially Super Hero Squad or DC Super Friends)
~ Anything to do with Owls, Fairies, Mermaids, or Zombies
~ A Mason Jar with a Lid
~ Makeup samples or Coupons
~ Bud Light Beer Bottle Caps (for a craft project)
~ Ink Pens Pens (I love colored ink)
~ Ceramic Coffee Mug with a Lid (I know this ones a long shot, but I had a Starbucks one that I broke & can't find another ANYWHERE!)
Last Edited on: 8/12/13 1:22 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
I am always wishing for anything to do with Sharks! I absolutely love sharks!
I am also wishing for postcards...blank...or written and stamped...
and Stickers are always nice!
Thanks so much for looking!
Hello, thanks for reading :)
--Anything Minion related... I'm still missing a few of the Happy Meal toys, pm to check what I have
--Anything with skulls, skeletons, black lace, dinosaurs, butterflies
--Blank canvas bookmarks for cross stitch
--Decaf coffee K cups, any flavor (I dont mind expired either!)
--Prayers, as I'm still battling illness, currently on bed rest and trying to fundraise for the next treatment!
--Fun Pens, anything to make me smile :D
--Craft kits, as well as any scrapbooking leftovers, stickers, etc. Im on bed rest and trying to be crafty with my time :)
Last Edited on: 8/17/13 10:26 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
For Jody- August Wishes - Just moved to Florida near my mom- so happy to be back on this great forum!
Magazine articles, booklets and/or unpostable books on Blue & White Home Decorating- Blue and White Country Kitchens, Sun Rooms, Bedrooms, etc that have nice color photos and focus on exclusive Blue and White decorating- ( Blue & white toile china, accenting in country or french country in blue and white )
Bible Verse/Scripture verse in greeting cards, labels, stickers, frameable embroidery or cross stitch, and old postcards with Bible verses, any home decor with bible verses.
Swedish/Norwegian/Scandinavian cards, postcards, Christmas cards, labels, stickers, ( dala horses, gnomes, Carl Larsson artist, Lisi Martin and Midsommer, Swedish/Norweigian Christmas )
Last Edited on: 8/29/13 4:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for most of the same things but changed some up:)
Beauty samples, perfumes, makeup, etc.
Coupons(restaurants such as Arbys', Wendy's, Steak and Shake, etc), and grocery(cereal, diet, poptarts, etc) Would also like any for rental services. We are taking a trip in September and might be needing a rental car.
Stationary items. This could be notecards with envelopes, sticker seals, etc. My younger sisters write pen pals and they enjoy anything like that.
Thanks in advance!
My wishes are:
1. Coke codes-always used every time and greatly appreciated :)
2. Lean cuisine codes
3. Coupons-especially any that come from the Internet or other places- I can't print out coupons lately on my printer :(
4. Anything Coca Cola-it can be recipes, a old advertisement from a magazine, I am not picky...:)
5. Any movie or TV DVD you no longer want-no horror please--I will take them without a case as well.
6. Anything purple that you no longer want
7. Anything that is Rocks or Minerals--I collect them :)
8. Anything with cherries on it-especially if it looks retro or like Mary Engelbreit stuff.
Thank you for looking..I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Any early 1900s newspapers or magazines, even partials
Last Edited on: 8/8/13 8:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
I am wishing for Kelloggs Family Rewards codes. They are inside Keebler, Cheez-it, Special K products, Worthington, Loma Linda, and anything Kelloggs. I'm saving up for new measuring cups/spoons. They are 10,000 points, and right now I have 2415.
Packages are marked with this symbol:
If you aren't using your code, please PM it to me. Thanks in advance!
Last Edited on: 8/1/13 8:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
If wishes were horses:
Small (baggie sized) twister ties
Scented votive candles
Blank note cards or Thank You cards
Table cloth clips
Small simmer pot (for scented oils/candles)
Any Burt's Bees products
Thick knee or thigh high socks
Fabrics - vintage, nautical, silk, and/or sequined
And most importantly, positive healing thoughts and energy
Thanks for reading. I try to pay it forward! :)
Last Edited on: 8/3/13 1:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Here's my wishlist:
Last Edited on: 8/10/13 4:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
I am still ever-hopeful that someone will come across something Shmoo-related.
I have all of Al Capp's Shmoo Books - but would stiil love other Shmoo items!
Last Edited on: 8/2/13 8:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 1