|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
1. To start letting go of things. I have too much stuff and it is complicating my life. The Buddhists say "Let go, attachment is suffering."
2. To make time to take care of me physically, mentally, emotionally. This will take thought, planning and resolve.
3. To reread the lessons in "A Course in Miracles."
4. To deal with my mother with more compassion.
5. To lighten up, rise above, and count each sacred moment allotted to me on this earth as a learning opportunity and a gift.