Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Beware The Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt
Beware The Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt Author:Harvey Mackay You know Harvey Mackay. He is the most sought after speaker in business today, and the man who delivered unforgettable toake-home value to millions of readers in his extraordinary international best seller "Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive". — Do What You Love: "Beware the Naked Man who Offers you His Shirt" is nothing less than a... more » roadmap for your career. Whether you're just starting out or anywhere along the journey, it will help you make most of every working moment. You'll be able to:
- Find out why caring is contagiuos.
- Learn secrets on servicing slaes worth millions.
- Add the missing ingredient - courage - to your career.
Lover What You Do: Harvey offers an on-target handbook on improving relations with the people you encounter on the job every day, and a hit list of haow=to-s that can improve your results immediately, including:
- Incredible, can't-miss strategies for getting a raise (and what to do if they don't work!)
- An employment contract that works for everybody - employers and employees.
- Brilliant advice on hiring a lawyer that could save your job or your business.
- Tips on how to "Take this job and love it"
Deliver More Than You Promise: In this new book, Harvey delivers more anecdotes, more triumphs , more fun, more wisdom, along with those penetrating Mackay insights that translate into take-home... and take-to-the-office... value on every page:
- The All-new Mackay33 for Employees in companies large and small.
- The Unique Mackay33 for Managers.
- A sure-fire strategy for fighting back when the bad guys get you down.« less