Bubba Pate Directions For Guys
||Dips & Spreads
||2 / 10
16 ounces - Braunschweiger
12 ounces - cream cheese
1/4 cup - worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp - mayo
1/4 cup - salsa (medium)
1 small - onion chopped
1 or 2 - jalepenos chopped or one cooked poblano chopped
Several bags - chips, fritos, crackers, pretzels
Case - Cold Beer, preferably Corona, Shiner or Dos Equis
1. Open one cold beer, drink.
2. Put all of the above into a food processer. Use the plastic mixing blades. Mix until creamy. (Alternate method: Put all ingredients into large mixing bowl, put mixer on medium speed and mix until creamy)
3. Open one cold beer, drink.
4. Using a spatula, empty into several bowls for chip dip.
5. Open one cold beer, drink.
6. Open chips etc. and empty into large bowls.
7. Open one cold beer, drink.
8. Enjoy the game with friends--you may have to run out for more dip so designate a driver.
You can watch me make it here: