Relationships don't just happen. And strong relationships aren't built overnight. It takes time, effort, and wisdom to build and maintain a godly relationship - the kind of relationship that will weather any storm.
In Built To Last, Rev. Kenneth Hagin Jr. reveals the biblical principles and practical wisdom you need to build healthy, lasting relationships with God and with other people.
Relationships - with God, family, and friends - are the key to your success. Guarantee your success in life by learning how to establish relationships that are Built To Last!
In this informative book, Rev. Hagin Jr. examines various kinds of relationships and helps you discover:
- How to make friends and the criteria to use when choosing friends
- The importance of communicating with your spouse and getting along with your relatives
- The dangers of not building relationships
- Why relationships should be a Christian's top priority
- The godly way to mend a broken relationship