Search - The Capitalist Manifesto

The Capitalist Manifesto
The Capitalist Manifesto
Author: James Dale Davidson
Wealth and freedom are increasing for 30% of Americans, but for the other 70%-those dependent on government promises-life is getting worse. That's the word from the eerily accurate publication that predicted the Soviet break-up, the Tokyo crash, the devaluation of sterling, the 1993 plunge in oil prices, and the Whitewater scandal.
ISBN: 317497
Publication Date: 1995
Pages: 124
Rating:
  ?

0 stars, based on 0 rating
Publisher: Strategic Investment Limited Partnership
Book Type: Paperback
Members Wishing: 0
Reviews: Write a Review


Genres: